heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Random Downtime Chatter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
huah, get out of the bus 2 points before home and run on the rain, it's awesome weeeeeeeeeeeee Icon_mrgreen
Not a good idea Stealth, its 6? C or 43? F. It snowed in some parts of Qu?bec today... Icon_sad
I ought to come to forums more often and read the news rather than trying to spam my passwords to go ingame when the server is down... =_="
HAHAHAHAHA, that's ... really funny ...
aaaw, then, then... dunno =/ but get home soon and be well Icon_mrgreen
Well, it was really fun to spam my password in hopes I can get into the game... but it gets boring after 3 minutes... Icon_lol
sirona Wrote:Well, it was really fun to spam my password in hopes I can get into the game... but it gets boring after 3 minutes... Icon_lol
Well at least now you know you didn't forget your password Icon_biggrin
heheheh... Yeah, that's true~

So, I see it's Peeka writing, how is it going? Icon_biggrin You and the others are crowding Machi every time I go ingame..
Doing good, and yourself ? And what can I say ? His magnetic personality is very strong Icon_biggrin
so .. anyone know how much longer this down time is gonna last? any word at all...?
Reference URL's