heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: IRL Pets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
too wide, resize please.

Although I am pretty sure the forum layout could be adapted for resolutions used on monitors younger than 20th century, the maximum width not breaking the layout is 640 pixels.

Just like this photo of my Ozzy, who just moulted and looks as if (s)he was sitting on a toilet - so my very talented friend Kittie added newspaper per my request :3

[Image: 2wgr5hz.jpg]
This is awesome! xD
Though (s)he is holding it wrong, so one wonders if it can even read (lol).
Sorry about the picture. Just uploading it on my phone was hard enough, i've got no idea how to resize it.
Then post a link instead of a full sized picture that stretch the forums.
By using [ url] instead of using [ img]
If you look closely, i actually did that, but it used the big picture instead of a thumbnail. XD

Because everybody complained (Calm down! It's not the end of the world if the forum is stretched!) i made a resized version and put it instead of the original, but if you click it you'll get to the big picture.
I think it's worth it! The essence of a summer afternoon caught in a photo... you can almost feel the warmth. Icon_wink
I've got a soft spot for large dogs..(among others)

The image size is a technical thing though as I said, with a little effort it could be adapted for non-ancient resolutions. coughcoughhopethegmsreadthiscough.
You'd have to be good at php i guess.
I once made a forum of my own (never finished it though, i am too lazy XD) and i remember there was a mod for this. But it was a different software than this one.
So silent here..

[Image: jsm628.jpg]
You should put a red bow on her/him for Christmas Jens. : )
I do not celebrate christmas, nor do my spiders.
then celebrate festivus!
go make your spiders a pole of stacked mini beer cans /go;
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's