heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: IRL Pets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Awh..! Is that a Maltipoo and a Golden Retriever?
Finally, other than those creatures! More cats pls .____.
Long time no....spiders \o/

Indy the Chromatopelma cyanopubescens basking in the sun
[Image: 71o784.jpg]

Everyone's favourite blue tarantula
[Image: erehk4.jpg]

More blue goodness :3
[Image: rcspdd.jpg]
i knew it i shouldnt clicked this thread Q_Q
Looking slim 'n trim Indy
its not just slim, its... tiny... somehow thats hurts my feelings....
It fits Icon_razz
*cries out loud*
Hehehehe Icon_twisted
Jumping in with our little monster-cat, Freyja.

[Image: DSC_0140_zps1bcc3737.jpg]

More: One, Two, Three, Four, Five

She's a six-month-old Norwegian Forest Cat (which are apparently quite rare in our area; our vet and her assistants always marvel at how unusual looking she is compared to their usual clientele). She's also the queen of the house and spoilt pretty close to rotten. She has more toys than most cats have a right to and a veritable ivory tower of a cat tree to climb.

Actually, that's a lie. The queen bit. She's actually Princess Poopybutt and Deathclaw, the spiderbane. Even though she's royalty, she has to earn her kitty treats, so she has learned a few basic commands (sit, stay and up, and I'm trying to teach her to give high-fives and walk on harness).

I dote on her way too much and take way too many photos of her. I even started a Tumblr blog to track her growth from kitten to adult, because she's the first cat I've had all of my own. I haven't updated much lately, as I've been a bit busy with other projects and she allowed herself to be photographed. ^^;
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's