heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Random Downtime Chatter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, Cross wished, and I deliver. Heres is the server downtime thread, talk about w/e you want while the server is down. Icon_razz
ABOOO!! Lol
why, thank you, does this mean everything i say you'll do
>=3
In that ccase....
rawr server down
Yes Cross, it does, I already have one master though so theres gonna be a whole multi-ownership thingy lol.

And yes, the server being down is very rawr, especially since im home sick today and have nothing to do. Oh well.

rawr.
RAWR!
I guess i SHOULD use this time on my speech
but...
yeah, just no
PROCASTION YEAH~!
Im almost a wizzy, hoping server gets back up today because I need to lvl a lot, since I didnt lvl at all for 3 days and then a teensy bit yesterday, so im far behind.
id really like to learn how to create sigs and avatars id ont have a clue where to start
Well it depends, are you talking specifically about RO sprite sigs, or sigs in general?
Bored.

Last thing you were doing when the server closed or what you were thinking when you first realized it was down.

6:31 A.M. Central Time...

*Kamon runs offscreen randomly...*

Reyli(Me): "Kam, what are you doing?? Ok...it looks like we're killing Amon Ra... >.>;"

Server: Pft, NOT! *Kick*

Lis(IRL-Me): "Ok...it looks like we're SCREWED."
well ima go work on my speech i've been putting off for so long, see yaa~~
Reference URL's