heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Divine Service~Maid and Butler Guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Well, WE could start a new guild as sucescor or wait till mido. I made a backup guild if anyone wanst to help but i quit on it knowing i'me bored of rO.

I barely find friends on like naru or kiyo, or waffle.......

So, anyone have an idea of whats gonna happen soon?
Naru's MIA
Kiyo is......?
Waffle is on another server
I'm semi-MIA

Apparently we forgot someone, and she's the most active out of everyone. Yuki somehow got Midori to turn power to her, and she's usually on. /swt
Kiyo has joined the darkside... i mean nvm and is in Aes since ehm.... nov? dec?
GT-Hiro Wrote:Apparently we forgot someone, and she's the most active out of everyone. Yuki somehow got Midori to turn power to her, and she's usually on. /swt
She's not on when I'm on. :C
Kiyochan isn't on that much i think. he clsed Algid till well i don't know. all i know is DS ans Algid are closed D:

Yuki, I haven't seen her. I haven't been on in months i guess?

If anything comes up tell me! (We should do a real comeback soon with the help of friends and mido to my view isn't all that of a good leader.)

(No offense)
he was online alot, almoste everyday but now he has internet problems and might not be online for a while :3
^ I MISSS YOU DAMNIT! come back online asap please Cry
Ok, so your were on. Well i'm not gonna for a while.

So, umm..anyone wanna start something? or something at all?
college/work eatting most of my time, I'll pass for now Sweat
Why don't you guys just join another social guild together?
There are plenty of those to choose from I'm sure you could all find one you all like. o.o
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's