heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Divine Service~Maid and Butler Guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Holy cow. It took me long enough to figure out what guild I used to be apart of in 2009 before I left for 2 years - check the guild forums duh.

I really miss this guild - Naruhodo was really awesome. Someone should re-make Icon_wink
MAIDS IN WOE

I APPROVE
yes, have all the Big fat peco users dressed up in french maid outfits! The male champs will be giving pantyshots every time they use critical explosion and Dangerous soul Collect! The sinx will be parodying Jojo's Bazare Adventure every time they Enter the Emp room! ZA WARUDO!!

I suppose i don't have much for the magical crewman. Magical girls are over done, magical maids even moreso. =/ I suppose it'd be funny to see a SG in a maid outfit floating in union.
It-It's been ages..XD

Edit: I'm surprised this thread is still up.
Holy O_O
Midori-chan, you're alive!!
Haha yes, I resurrected this thread. REMAKE :D
Wow I would love to bring this guild back! I'll be back in game today if anyone see this make sure to say hi.
Do you clean bathroom buckets? I need to clean my jail cell :o
Haha Story Teller, no I don't do that why are you in in game jail anyway! If I can get the install to work I might see if I can get the guild going again.
O.O! I am not alive to see this guild survive O.O!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's