heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Divine Service~Maid and Butler Guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Thx GT and i love the new sig, im glad to be back but i forgot how to play lol its slowly coming back it took me a half hour and every pushing every key to fig out how to sit XD
XD
Well, I hope to see you in-game soon

Midori's gone MIA again...
Wow, it's been so long since i've posted. Hey guys! long time no see! I've been doing other stuff, so anything new at all? it's been a while.

I'm guessing DS is dead gone? Or something happend? Can't wait to talk to you guys again. (btw, anyone seen Waffle?)
Waffle, aka my bf's little bro doesn't really play here anymore, far as I know plays on another server. He really doesn't live near my own bf and I anymore since he moved in with his father a few states away so I can't tell you much about what all he does. x)
Uww, I wanna join this guild/Neo-DS soon.
Haven't really seen anyone who to ask or contact ingame though.

Icon_cry
Sounds like such a cute guild <3
would be perfect for my FS HP (she looks and is named after Alice x3)
good luck with the guild Icon_biggrin
Our guild leader is MIA for the time. Most co-leaders, including myself, are a bit busy with IRL issues right now Icon_sad There is at least one DS member running around I think =/
If DS ever gets back up, the website needs to be fixed, like the frontpage. Forums maybe.

We also need to have a better hierchy cause last time was crazy XO

So, should ppl start fixing up and when mido gets back on we do the thingy like last time? And Guild hierchy needs to be fixed.

DS will get back up as soon as mido gets on and summer comes ! :D
Lol. I'm one of the few DS members still around.

But, I was given the boot from the guild, so I can't invite. Icon_razz
That was during the whole "DS Branching" episode that only a few people knew about Sweat In the end, it failed and Midori went MIA.

Oddly enough, my hunter is still in DS< but without invite powers as Midori never gave me back my custom title...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's