heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Divine Service~Maid and Butler Guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Ok, so I guess i'll just um......

I won't be on ( got bored kinda) so i guess i'll be on in summer. maybe...

So anything anyone wanna talk about? Or anything new?
It's not like i died or anything! lol Anywho, i passed up the power to Yuki since she said she wanted to take care of it. As for me, i pop in every now and then..but i can't log on right now since it keeps says i ..'Failed to Connect to the Server'

And What do ya mean i wasnt a good leader? D: I did what i could Icon_cry

(..Still on binging Anime!)
Hello, is this social/woe guild still active? If so, I am interested in joining for I am on a quest for a good active social guild out there. My in-game name that I am usually active on is Swanton Eno. If you see me in game please feel free to invite me over, thanks. =]

Edit: Actually I found a social guild already in-game. Thanks though. Icon_smile
@midori-san

I got the same problem when I started playing. On my end, the ports used for the game were blocked by my network provider. Could be a firewall in your case.

Az
@mido

If your gonna disappear, (if it ever happens) make sure someone has the guild leader pass and user.

@GT

did anything happen to the website and are we gonna use it again?
Omg, is DS reviving, again?
Are you still recruiting because I'd love to join
My character is called RiayaBard (currently he is an archer but I'm about 11 job levels off from being a bard)
Well.......DS has been "Shut Down" currently.

Maybe soon it will re-open. i'll be on sometime close to summer (focusing school stuff, trying to see friends more often......You get it.)

So Midori, GT,Naru if ur there and whoever else, see when stuff are going to be cone and.....You know the rest.
Midori disappeared again. Unsurprisingly. Icon_razz
Great, Mido! give someone ur MSN or something!

(Anyone wanna start guessing when he's back? or something?)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's