heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Divine Service~Maid and Butler Guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Im back bwhahahahahhaha

i know i wasent gone very long but im not working anymore just going to school so i have time to play again
Glad to see you back strike! now we can continue with our server domination!

Icon_biggrin
Told ya you'd be back Icon_smile
Welcome back.
and as Midori said, let the server domination resume >=D
Divine Service is recruiting again, please pm either Midori-Sama, Asagi-Sama, or Arman for an invite.

Or just post here Icon_wink
This guild is horrible and everyone in it should feel bad. Im kidding its a fun guild with nice people in it.
We're all still working on trying to get the guild to level up... Icon_biggrin
I think we should have a guild day either sat or sun to get to guild lvl 10, so if you want to help make sure your onIcon_biggrin
Ill level it up eventually..xD just a little more to go!
OMG OMG OMG Icon_eekEvil

I must share this with you:

I found this pic as I was looking up names for my Loyal Alice Pet

[Image: maid-guy_stand_ill.jpg]

His name is Maid Guy

He's from the Series Kamen no Maid Guy / English- Masked Maid Guy

I don't think I've ever seen something this enticing and hilarious since HardGay

Hell, if they made a LiveAction of Maid Guy and cast HardGay to play him, I'd pay a million bucks to see it! xD ROFL

more maid guy:
http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/...1_full.png

P.S. Go you Guy-Maids ^-^ (Boy that sounded a lot like Gynoids, I won't go there google it yourself xD) Maids rock!

P.S.S. I named my Alice - Mariel after the maid featured on Hanaukyo Maid Tai & La Verite *moe moe* okay excuse me as i exit myself now xD
omg that is so funny thx for that Jugger :D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's