heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Banner Contest! - Announced 20th July!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Baby Rina, your banner is animated sometimes but not other times. Icon_biggrin'
[Image: banner12.gif]

Borderless version.

----

[Image: banban.gif]

[Image: BANBAN1.png]

---

[Image: banban1sa.gif]

[Image: bannera1.gif]

Hope you don't mind me putting variations of one banner.??I like giving choices.??xD??I might try to add more info about the site in this one if I have time.
Lady Mazy's is my favorite.??If I didn't wander here on Mr. Strangename's wagon I'm sure I'd take a gander after seein' that billboard on the Rune Midgard 101.

Oh, and Avalon, I know I'm not one ta speak of them computer gadgets that do the animatins and colorins and technical googaw, but if your frame rate has a limit on it perhaps you could just repeat the same frame over and over until it lasts as long as you want it to?

But, I'm just a friendly travelin' salesman who's got no sense of this computer jargon.??What do I know???^_^

-bb-
GM-Nara Wrote:Baby Rina, your banner is animated sometimes but not other times. Icon_biggrin'

Wahh, why is it like that o_o I'll change it and make it play forever. Lmao
Fates's joke banner still makes me ROFL. Icon_biggrin
Yes playing it forever fixes that problem.

Tomorrow is the last day for entries! Keep them coming!
GM-Nara Wrote:Yes playing it forever fixes that problem.

Tomorrow is the last day for entries! Keep them coming!

July 10, 2009
11:59 PM server time?
Correct. Winners won't be announced till we can judge and talk about them all fairly. But no more can be entered past then!
I didn't get to do all that I wanted to do in this. But I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish it or even be able to submit it tomorrow so I'm putting in the half way version T.T though I doubt it'll do well against some of this competition! So man good ones!

[Image: thumbnmail.png]
[Image: banban.gif]

[Image: banban1.png]

Smaller one.??='D??Animated and not.

@bob:??Really???;0;??Wowthanks.

Edit:??Another one:

[Image: banban1sa.gif]

[Image: bannera1.gif]

Hope you don't mind me putting variations of one banner.??I like giving choices. xD I might try to add more info about the site in this one if I have time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Reference URL's