heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Banner Contest! - Announced 20th July!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Im gonna mention my opinion both as placing myself in the shoes of a new player seeking a server, and a player that understand what is the server basis on.??????????????
Highlight from here.
??|
??V
# 1 Most of the banners ive seen already aren't Expressing vividly what the concept of the server is.

# 2 Not own art = Fail!You make me puke go burn and die in hell...JK*lol im just over exaggerating, alto that i do prefer to see SELF art BASED on ro, it seems to be a bit more eye catching,and Only Ragnarok online concept is really what i think that should be used in this contest.*

# 3 Id Like to praise a bit Sukeishima for her banner, i must admit i would click on it out of curiosity and shits and giggles since it draws the attention of the costumer, in turn id like to shun Balthier, his attempt is no where close to what a real RO banner should be like, this is Ragnarok, not some lame shinobi game.I would see the banner and be like "Pfft fawking newb servar lolol".

I hope my comments help make the contest a bit more interesting and make artists really put some heart and labor into their banners since all that i truly wish for is hero to flourish.

On a side note i will start soon a campaign on my own in you tube with videos of In game battles and footage promoting the server.Hopefully this will draw some people into the server as well.
Suggestion to Kals.. Maybe it should have a jumping poring going up to the font and going "?" Or "Wtf" then "T_T *Sob*" and hopping away!
Laugh Sai you have the same idea on banners as I have.
agreed Ok
Saii; Remember that every person seeking a server is individual, and drawn to different things, too.
This server really needs a update @_@ we are falling way to behind.

On that note my banner is still being worked on.
actually i put up a ninja cause ninja , shinobis are things that raise an action spirit as i started playing ragnarok seeing an assasin banner and wanted to be one lol Icon_twisted
and bout ur comment saii what u said is true i too am intrested in banners showing features and ro things
btw i also posted a thing in that ''its just a try ''
come on artists raise up
and iam working on another lame banner lol
well can i change this banner if my 2nd banner feels more apt? Icon_biggrin
[that question is for gm]
Bloodbane Wrote:Im gonna mention my opinion both as placing myself in the shoes of a new player seeking a server, and a player that understand what is the server basis on.??????????????
Highlight from here.
??|
??V
# 1 Most of the banners ive seen already aren't Expressing vividly what the concept of the server is.

# 2 Not own art = Fail!You make me puke go burn and die in hell...JK*lol im just over exaggerating, alto that i do prefer to see SELF art BASED on ro, it seems to be a bit more eye catching,and Only Ragnarok online concept is really what i think that should be used in this contest.*

# 3 Id Like to praise a bit Sukeishima for her banner, i must admit i would click on it out of curiosity and shits and giggles since it draws the attention of the costumer, in turn id like to shun Balthier, his attempt is no where close to what a real RO banner should be like, this is Ragnarok, not some lame shinobi game.I would see the banner and be like "Pfft fawking newb servar lolol".

I hope my comments help make the contest a bit more interesting and make artists really put some heart and labor into their banners since all that i truly wish for is hero to flourish.

On a side note i will start soon a campaign on my own in you tube with videos of In game battles and footage promoting the server.Hopefully this will draw some people into the server as well.

Saii meanie. Cry
As Ellie said its all a matter of opinion and a person's likes and dislikes.

Some of the most fantastic photoshopers can't draw, some of the most fantastic drawers can't photoshop. We just ask that you show your best effort in which ever way and level it is. Icon_biggrin

Balthier you may have more then one entry or change your current entry it is up to you. We still have 12 days till the cut off.

On that note I want more now chop chop! Icon_mad
I'll see if I can put one together when I get home. Ok
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Reference URL's