heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Banner Contest! - Announced 20th July!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
728 x 90:
[Image: herosig.gif]

had to cut it short cause it was too big at first ;-;
probably going to make another one though XD...

*EDIT

160 x 600:
[Image: herosig3.gif]

-fixed the text on the first banner
-added another banner ^-^
This contest is getting intense Icon_suprised .
@Balthier
Your banners aren't judged together, but as individuals. So having more then one is beneficial really in the end because it gives you more chances for one to place in the top 3. How ever you only do get 1 participation prize no matter how many you turn in.
Icey2233 Wrote:728 x 90:

had to cut it short cause it was too big at first ;-;
probably going to make another one though XD...

Great banner Icey, the only "problem" I find is some of the text is slightly difficult to read, especially in the light and dark portion of the banner, maybe if you outlined the text w/ a color or used a diff. color for the text altogether, it might make it easier on the eyes. Besides that its perfect and a serious contender for 1st No1.
Icey's banner is awesome.

When you say flash, do you mean actual, swf file, macromedia flash? Because that'd be awesome to make something in.

And, if I make another entry, should I edit my post with the second entry added, and just post stating I did so?
icey, your banner is nice and all, but i can hardly read the text. you should make the borders around the white ltters a little darker. because its ver difficult to focus my eyes on the text.
I think it is a .swf file since a flash file is too big to be that size requirement ? 3?

You can post something like go look back there I made something new! But I'm trying to avoid having multiple names on the front page if you notice all the links. XD;
Haha thankss (:
Fixed the text (is it still really blinding? XD) and added a new banner (edited my first post) ^-^
...I really want to be upset with Icey but that second banner is just too Beautiful.
much better.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Reference URL's