heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Banner Contest! - Announced 20th July!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Whole post edited :X

June 30/09 Remade 468x60
[Image: heroanimation.gif]
Picture credits: background from some official RO wallpaper, two creators drawn by Leona (I think) the illustrator of the bio3 mvp cards

June 29/09 160x600
[Image: herobanner3copy.gif]
Picture credits: a scan from an RO art book

July 9/09 728x90
Edit: Omg the original banner was too big ;-; 1.3k kb (original: http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/8977/...nner3.gif)

So here's a simpler version o.x
[Image: banner3layerssimple2.gif]
nice one altaire =D
[Image: rinato_heRObannerv1a.gif]

and then playing with it...

[Image: rinato_heRObannerv1c.gif]

*run away*

...*comes back*

Fixed it...
Sizes are as follows D:
1) 431 kb
2) 496kb
3) 499kb (woot)

1) [Image: poeticwings_3rdbannerv3.gif]???????? 2) [Image: poeticwings_3rdbannerv4.gif]???????? 3) [Image: poeticwings_dreambanner2.gif]

Thanks to ratemyserver.net, iRO, and gravity
Dang... poeticwings beat me to the light vs. dark idea... XD;;

I'll still try out what I had planned though ' 3'
that is an awesome banner Rinato No1 . (J J J, someone beat you to it xD )
wow wtf Rin o.o

You were freaking about your banner for nothing lol. Looks great.
Yay more lovelies coming my way :D

BTW, you can re-use any ideas that are based on our server. Just because someone did one doesn't mean you can't. Put your own twist on it!

Keep them coming my way please /bounce.

*edit*

More like a note, Please if you do any changes on your banner let me know. They are linked to your actual post so if you edit it put a note on 'edited' or something. Don't need to re-post if its just light changes. Icon_biggrin
*hugs Rin* Now thats a nice try, very nice indeed.
o.o So many good ones... Here's my attempt number one.
It's not flashy, or gif. =/ And...I know the character's should have light and dark colours... T.T

[Image: AttemptedBannerHero1_c.jpg]

Flash Banner - On my blog, ignore the horrible spacing on the page

My browser cuts it off at the side, but with FF and IE you shouldn't have that problem.
Used sprites from Ragnarok Online, as well as offical art from RO. I also used a image by ~satikohime, on deviantArt.
Thank for all the entries so far, keep them coming!

I made a change on the first page. It doesn't HAVE to be animated. The word preferred made it seem so. If you don't deem it necessary to animate it don't. You are the artist and its your artistic view of what attracts people to a site. Icon_biggrin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Reference URL's