heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Banner Contest! - Announced 20th July!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Icon_mad Image s hack! Icon_mad

Ok these are really party poopers to my event! Everyone who is effected by this protest, if you notice your image is gone due to them please reload your banners onto another site and PM it to me if its past the due time.
Thanks so much for the kind comment, Bob.??='D?? I'm actually wanting to??be a graphic designer, so it's such a morale booster to hear I'm at least somewhat good at it.??Haha.??

Oh, and I looked up "pithy."??It's now among my favorite words.

Is it too late to fix the pictures in my post???Or should I just PM them???I'm not sure if it's past due yet and I'm afraid to screw up.??xD
I dunno what time zone the server is in, but it can't be further east than eastern.??In that case you have an hour.??If it's central then you have two hours!

Nara said 2 hours at 7:44, though...That doesn't seem right as the server would need to be in, like, Nova Scotia for it to be two hours ahead of me.??Thinking
Its not past dew since the thread is still unlocked! So go ahead and re-up your things.
Aneko Wrote:I like story's drawing a lot, just not the textbox.. Thinking

I tried using the recommended font but GIMP couldn't handle the font, so I tricked it by screenie the font in microsoft word. But then another issue came out which was the font was not readable so I changed into a font that can be read really easily like a manga comic Icon_wink
Alright, thanks!

Oh, and good luck everyone.??=3????There's so many good banners here.??I bet it'll be hard to pick the winners.??Haha.
Phew, i finished the second banner in time Sweat
I really love Baby Rina and Lady Mazy's banners though, they look nice and clean Icon_biggrin
The competition really is heating up, especially at the end. I don't envy the the ones who have to choose XD
Quote:Aneko Wrote:

I like story's drawing a lot, just not the textbox.. Thinking

Story Teller Wrote:
I tried using the recommended font but GIMP couldn't handle the font, so I tricked it by screenie the font in microsoft word. But then another issue came out which was the font was not readable so I changed into a font that can be read really easily like a manga comic Icon_wink

I think it might of looked better transparent buts thats just me. Whistle

Goodluck on the banners everyone, it's going to be a tough decision. Icon_wink

I dunno if you notice story but on your picture where her leg is there's a part thats not skin color where it's spose to be unless its not spose to be there. Icon_confused
Thank you everyone for participating in Nara's contest Icon_smile

Again if someones banner was hacked by the party poopers, just PM Nara with a new link.

Now comes the hard part, choosing the winners Icon_eek
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Reference URL's