heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Banner Contest! - Announced 20th July!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
GM-Nara Wrote:Today's the deadline! roughly 6:30 hours to go!

Haha, sorry. I missread that as "Today's the deadline! roughly 6:30 hours a go!" and realized that before you posted (so I deviously edited/deleted my post), leaving none the wiser.
GM-Nara Wrote:Icon_suprised

o.o oh my! XD How cute! It's me in a banner! I thought you never did digital pictures that's something new from ya.

Today's the deadline! roughly 6:30 hours to go!

Laugh thanks, took me so much time just coloring mine. LOL, making an evil Nara wasn't that easy either because I had to xacto knife the drawing and replace the ears with evil ears to scan again. The eye request isn't easy either lol (silver eyes are kinda tough ;P )
Ok, Its Indra's fault.

Peek's Banner

/edit trying to find a way to host swf but... Icon_sad

/edit2 zut, zut, zut, zut

Ok I did it in quick time which is like load heavier than a swf Icon_sad but at least you can see it.

/edit3 and no it doesn't work sigh

/edit4 praying to the gods, crappy gif though Icon_sad

[Image: 1564pqv.gif]

/edit5 *headdesk* corrected the idiotic english mistake I made

/edit6 *head against the wall* wrong file updated again...

/edit7 this better work Icon_cry

/edit8 not doing anymore! too stressfull!
The only way to get it to show on here would be to convert it into a GIF, but that will make it look grainy and craptacular like the signature I use here.

I have an SWF version of that signature which looks a lot better (the background fades in color instead of presenting the concentric ellipses in degrading hue, and the clouds are continuous instead of on a closed-ended loop, i.e.); nonetheless I am unable to present it herein due to this forum's lack of flash support.??At least, I believe that is why; after all, allowing users to embed flash files is a security risk I have heard.

[EDIT]

n/m, looks like you already did that.??xD
Took my advice before I even gave it to you.??I'm magic.??=D
Story Teller Wrote:
GM-Nara Wrote:Icon_suprised

o.o oh my! XD How cute! It's me in a banner! I thought you never did digital pictures that's something new from ya.

Today's the deadline! roughly 6:30 hours to go!

Laugh thanks, took me so much time just coloring mine. LOL, making an evil Nara wasn't that easy either because I had to xacto knife the drawing and replace the ears with evil ears to scan again. The eye request isn't easy either lol (silver eyes are kinda tough ;P )

I see why you needed to know my characters eye color lol. I thought you had found your tablet though. With digital images you never need to 'cut' anything. The wonders of layers.
Whispers Wrote:[EDIT]

n/m, looks like you already did that.??xD
Took my advice before I even gave it to you.??I'm magic.??=D

I did Icon_smile thanks though, as you can see by the many edits... I was about to just ship the file on CD to everyone Sweat
Saro Whispers
123 Frivolous Lane. Apt. 0
Wichita, Ks 67212

I'm waiting. D=
Whispers Wrote:Saro Whispers
123 Frivolous Lane. Apt. 0
Wichita, Ks 67212

I'm waiting.??D=

lol

On another note, roughly two hours to go! *is stalking the thread*
I like story's drawing a lot, just not the textbox.. Thinking
Lies, Peek! We don't has that cat hat thingy. D:

And finally done. Can go RO with Venturo now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Reference URL's