heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Winners Announced Custom Card Contest!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
takhara Wrote:Looking back through previous pages, I do agree that extended classes need some specific cards. Specifically something that will give + to dex on ninja, as it is pretty hard to get a good dex count on them, for faster casting. I wouldn't mind a gunslinger card either, maybe it can be pandaring?

Pandaring:accessory of attempted poaching.
+Gunslinger
+3 dex,+2 agi. Chance to auto cast Increasing Accuracy when dealing physical damage. Chance to autocast level 1 Piercing shot whe dealing damage.

That idea mainly came along as a funny thought of a gunslinger getting owned by pandaring :3, but I digress. So what do others think of that effect? What should the % chance of autocasting be for each respective effect, is the dex and agi bonus sufficient/too much...? Should this effect stack with other pandarings?

I've never been to muspelheim, so I really know nothing about it. Is there anywhere on the forums I can read about it, or can someone tell me all the details and such so I can ease my boredom writing up some card effects? Icon_smile

Too much of a bonus (+5 total) for an accessory, especially when combined with the other effects. If anything, it should be garment (with more offensive bonuses) or shoes (with more passive bonuses).
Nihil Wrote:
takhara Wrote:Looking back through previous pages, I do agree that extended classes need some specific cards. Specifically something that will give + to dex on ninja, as it is pretty hard to get a good dex count on them, for faster casting. I wouldn't mind a gunslinger card either, maybe it can be pandaring?

Pandaring:accessory of attempted poaching.
+Gunslinger
+3 dex,+2 agi. Chance to auto cast Increasing Accuracy when dealing physical damage. Chance to autocast level 1 Piercing shot whe dealing damage.

That idea mainly came along as a funny thought of a gunslinger getting owned by pandaring :3, but I digress. So what do others think of that effect? What should the % chance of autocasting be for each respective effect, is the dex and agi bonus sufficient/too much...? Should this effect stack with other pandarings?

I've never been to muspelheim, so I really know nothing about it. Is there anywhere on the forums I can read about it, or can someone tell me all the details and such so I can ease my boredom writing up some card effects? Icon_smile

Too much of a bonus (+5 total) for an accessory, especially when combined with the other effects. If anything, it should be garment (with more offensive bonuses) or shoes (with more passive bonuses).

Yeah, you're right. I forgot about glove[1] for some reason. Here, I'll revamp it...

Pandaring:Garment of attempted poaching.
+Gunslinger
If the gear this card is slotted into has a refine rate of 8 or above, +20 atk.

Does this sound a bit better?
takhara Wrote:Yeah, you're right. I forgot about glove[1] for some reason. Here, I'll revamp it...

Pandaring:Garment of attempted poaching.
+Gunslinger
If the gear this card is slotted into has a refine rate of 8 or above, +20 atk.

Does this sound a bit better?

Give it an effect for those that aren't gunslingers but an extended effect for those that are. It shouldn't be *worthless*, per se, for other classes.

~~~

+1 dexterity, +1 agility, chance of autocasting Increase Accuracy when dealing physical damage.

[Class = Gunslinger]

+2 dexterity, + 1 agility (on top of original bonuses)
Chance to autocast level 1 Piercing Shot when dealing physical damage.

If refine rate is greater than 7, increase attack by 20.

~~~

I, personally, am not very excited about your suggested card -- this is simply an example of what I am suggesting using your current card's effects.
I just heard about the custom card contest. Can I still apply? :O
Myka Wrote:I just heard about the custom card contest. Can I still apply? :O

Yes.
Icon_biggrin Still plenty of time to enter! Due date is March 30th.
:o im not too good with coloring yet but eh might aswell give it a shot xD
Finished my first entry! I hope to do more provided I find the time =)

Selkie:
[Image: Selkieresized.png]
My first entry so far of Eralia. :3 Love

[Image: Eraliadone.png]

[Updated already @_@ Fixed her tail shading and added a custom sig so it doesn't look too bad now xD]
Gaze upon the noob-ness!
Icon_biggrin very pretty thanks you two for the entries, first page has been updated! I said it before and I'll say it again: Get those entries in!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reference URL's