heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Winners Announced Custom Card Contest!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
So...to enter the contest, do we have to each do a picture of every card pic needed, and their individual effects, or just however many we want?

Omg, my smokie senses are tingling >< I like that pandaring picha, someone should do one like that Icon_smile

Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:Scorpion King....Please add them.

*Coughs and points to the link* http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthrea...415&page=1

Nihil Wrote:A few Card Effect suggestions...

~~~~~
Masterdrops : <Headgear> of Accuracy

Dexterity + 1
Hit + 5

--With Drops--

Dexterity + 1
Hit + 15
~~~~~

~~~~~
Sapling : <Garment> of Toxication

20% chance to autocast level 1 Envenom on an enemy when attacking.

--With Poporing--

Immunity to Poison status. If the user has already learned Envenom, use max level learned of envenom for autocasting.
~~~~~

~~~~~
Aquaring : <Accessory> of Blessed Water

Add a chance of gaining 'Holy Water' each time a monster is killed.

--With Marin--

Drop rates from both cards are increased.
~~~~~

~~~~~
Pandaring : <Armor> of Poring Mastery

Increase damage inflicted on Poring-type monsters by 15% and decrease damage received by Poring-type monsters by 30%
~~~~~

~~~~~
Pumpkinring : <Accessory> of Pumpkins

Add a high chance of gaining 'Pumpkin' each time a monster is killed.

Pumpkins restore 150% more hp.
~~~~~

I like those effects you wrote up, just sayin'. They seem...pretty "real". As long as the multiple drops carded weapons don't stack with the masterdrops, and give outrageous hit/dex..its all good.

I suppose later I'll write up some effects and such...and maybe give a shot at doing a picture (In MSpaint mind you Sweat )
Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:
Manifus Wrote:What about cards for the fairyland stuff? ;o

Fairyland needs to get in line behind Mosco mobs getting Cards!

But Fairy Land = Mostly custom?

Moscovia = controlled by the evil dictators of eA. Okay, maybe not so evil... So I had familiar there, shush. D:
Fairy land is Custom yes as well as the stats of most monsters because their sprite was going to be wasted on useless things. But Even though Stats are custom the monster isn't. Hens kick Gravi's butt to go make them, including moscovia cards D:

No You can choose what ever card you want to do and do it Icon_biggrin it's quality over quantity in the end.

Also NOTE RULE CHANGE: Seeing the dilemma over bmps, please submit all your images in PNG format. No Jpegs plz! They are destructive!
GM-Nara Wrote:Also NOTE RULE CHANGE: Seeing the dilemma over bmps, please submit all your images in PNG format. No Jpegs plz! They are destructive!

fine -3-

EDIT: here's the PNG of surtur

[Image: PNG.png]
[Image: autumn-leafcat-card16-little-1.png]

:D :D :D

[Image: pandaring-card-small.png]

Pandaring o/~??Pandaring <3

Whistle

Love

An Autumn Leafcat was hiding in the tall grass!
Nice Icon_smile
Hm I was going to do pandaring but I can't beat the ones on the internets, think I will try masterdrops. Got a sketch up just have to somehow make it on the computer without it being crappy now.

As for effects, just going down the list my ideas would be,
Sapling > poison immunity on footgear
Pandaring > cause mass confusion in area when attacking, on weapon
Masterdrops > no effect, combo effect +4 luck with celebration wings on head
Autumn Leaf > cause great natures to drop on accessory
Aquaring > cast lvl 3 waterball when attacked on armor
Levia Lucha > cast lvl 10 waterball when attacked on armor
Hollow Poring > makes you size2 on accessory
Pumpkinring > I like that pumpkin effect said earlier
Midnight Jack > Cast undead when attacked on armor
Eye of Surtur > combo with cursed hand +3 aspd
Fafnir > -20% damage from dragon on head
Surtur > Cause Flame Hearts to drop on accessory
Selkie > Cause Mystic Frozen to drop on accessory
Eralia > Cause Icicles to spawn around when attacked, on accessory
I wanna try to do HollowPoring :D
I'm going to try Fafnir, Selkie, and Eralia
I'm also going to do Great Cthulu (X3 Levia), Midnight Jack, and one of the Poring monsters definitely (I haven't decided which yet :D).??I may also do another cute one, but I'll have to think of an idea for it first XD

Edit: Something Duriel suggested!

I'm not super 100% sure on any card effects right now, but how about making some of the card effects something nice for the extended classes -- Gunslinger, TK, SG, SL, (Ninja already has some cards, right?) etc. Something that benefits other classes as well, but has a little bonus for a particular extended class. I think that might be nice :3 And I'm not just suggesting this because I play a Soul Linker XDD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reference URL's