heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Winners Announced Custom Card Contest!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Congratulations to all the participants and winners.

I must say, my task as a judge was not made easy by the talent and imagination of our heRO artists.

Very nice work!
Instead of having to look through this entire thread, could you please put up the winning pictures on the first page on the first post or something like that? As much as I do enjoy 27 pages of reading to find a few pictures, I would like to see these winners.
Adrillf Wrote:Instead of having to look through this entire thread, could you please put up the winning pictures on the first page on the first post or something like that? As much as I do enjoy 27 pages of reading to find a few pictures, I would like to see these winners.

+1
The links are on the first post.??Click a name in the 'participants list' and you will get directly to the right post with the pictures.??
argos.. I need ur MSN.. srsly... add me.. I'll PM you mine now
As Krimlin said, just scroll down and click on the names of the winners. Also some of the prizes have already been chosen.
Icey Wrote:Congratulations! You guys deserve it! Yay Yuuki and Ane-chi! ♥

Thanks for the support hun. ^-^ Love
Thx icey~!
and i forgot to post my Surtur XD
I'll post it later on my thread

and superb digital work Miss Aneko!
teach me how to do coloring in digital!!! ToT
Haven't been on in awhile. Congrats to the winners, and Honourable Mentions.
How does it work to get the participation prize?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reference URL's