heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Winners Announced Custom Card Contest!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Ayantis I was waiting for to make his masterpiece for like a month now >(
Jeez finally dude took you long enough!
LOL @ AYANTIS
QQ all you want at me but Ayantis but that's not a valid entry. Its the wrong size and wrong file type.
Oh wut, missized then. But it is bmp o__________O

Edit: Okay, nevermind, tinypic is stupid. Updated, correct size and file (.png) now. Thanks for letting me know.
Yumera Wrote:Oh snap another selkie!
[Image: selkieyume.png]

edit 03/29:
[Image: eralia.png]
I had to do Eralia because of 2 reasons. One I think that it's some sort of conspiracy that the gms took my HW name and just added an A to it at the end and two, I just couldn't let Aneko get away with being the only one to make a mermaid pic.

Ah, much better. Icon_razz
D: You changed my words! That's not the meaning at all T.T. I also planned drawing Midnight Jack in a library and a novice being frightened finding him as well as that eye of surtur thing doing rock paper scissors with a sting. Just not enough time. Please extend it by another month :D say yes!
Less then 5 hours left till the deadline!
Yumera Wrote:I also planned drawing Midnight Jack in a library and a novice being frightened finding him as well as that eye of surtur thing doing rock paper scissors with a sting. Just not enough time. Please extend it by another month :D say yes!

omg extend it by another month! Those sound awesome! xD
Yumera Wrote:D: You changed my words! That's not the meaning at all T.T. I also planned drawing Midnight Jack in a library and a novice being frightened finding him as well as that eye of surtur thing doing rock paper scissors with a sting. Just not enough time. Please extend it by another month :D say yes!

make the sting and eye of surtur arm wrestle in a boxing ring :D
1, 2, 3, 4! I declare a thumb war! xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reference URL's