heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Winners Announced Custom Card Contest!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
I'm going to be an ass and do all the ones people post a picture of if given enough time to make one.
I mean I'm goin to draw Aquaring.
Gabihime Wrote:I'm also going to do Great Cthulu (X3 Levia), Midnight Jack, and one of the Poring monsters definitely (I haven't decided which yet :D).??I may also do another cute one, but I'll have to think of an idea for it first XD

Edit: Something Duriel suggested!

I'm not super 100% sure on any card effects right now, but how about making some of the card effects something nice for the extended classes -- Gunslinger, TK, SG, SL, (Ninja already has some cards, right?) etc.??Something that benefits other classes as well, but has a little bonus for a particular extended class.??I think that might be nice :3??And I'm not just suggesting this because I play a Soul Linker XDD

Thats actually a good idea I'd support, seeing as I enjoy the extended classes thoroughly well.

Speaking of which...is there a 'card set' for the extended classes, like the other classes have? If not...it'd be cool to have one.
A card that has an effect on the soul linker skill Esma similar to imp/siroma card has to fire and cold bolt would be kind of nice. Altough maybe not quite as powerful, as Esma is already more powerful than the bolts.
count me in~
i've started sketching, but i think im gonna take my time on this.. if you wanna see my work so far, here's my thread: http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthrea...#pid168424
i'll be updating the process/progress if you're interested.

have fun drawing, everyone :)
*cracks her fingers* Well better get to work! I'm not missing out on this contest. >:]

Goodluck everyone! :D
Sapling
[Image: saplingcard.png]

Selkie
[Image: selkiebakbak.png]
Saw her only one time in game, and she kill me like a helpless child T_T

Update: Levia Lucha
[Image: chtulhubak.png]
I really don't know why it turn like this Oo creatures that looks like chtulhu always remind me of sleep
@Onix: I love your sapling design, it's so cute!

I'm going to give this a try; still a noob with colouring on photoshop ):

Sapling
[Image: saplingcopy-1.png]

Masterdrops
[Image: masterdrops.png]
Edit March 29: Fixed palm trees

Aquaring
[Image: aquaring2.png]

Edit Feb 24: Changed colour intensity for Sapling/Masterdrops/Aquaring and did some edits.
This contest sounds like lots of fun =) I was just wondering where some of the monsters are found in game, for background-drawing sake. Icon_smile
:D Oh so cute! I'm glad that people are starting with their entries already. Keep them coming people don't wait till the last minute or you'll end up missing the deadline!

Also since I did this for someone already once I'll freely will offer it to you all: I was told that some of the images aren't 'clear' enough, even though they are fully zoomed in so if you see me in game and I'm not busy feel free to ask me to summon up the monster for your viewing. I will only show monsters that aren't in maps normaly such as all the Fafnir, selki etc. Rest of them go find it on your own Icon_razz Note: Don't bug the other GMs for it, only me. Only to be fair and not getting qqing about it later.
Very nice entries so far. I wish I had some artistic talent like that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reference URL's