heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Winners Announced Custom Card Contest!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Someone to make a board of all the cards side-by-side?
* Masterdrops / Garment / Vivid- / +600 HP, +100 SP, adds a chance to drop orange juice, when a monster is killed.

* Sapling / Boots / Crazy- / 5% chance to spawn a poporing when attacking

* Aquaring / Accy / -of life / Enables the use of level 1 aqua benidicta, reduces the cooldown of Aqua benidicta by 100%

* Pandaring / Shield / Black and White- / When attacked there is a small chance to auto cast lv 1 Sanctuary and lv 1 Wall of Fog.

* Pumpkinring / Weapon / -of chaotic rampage/ Enable a 5% chance to autocast Envenom level 2, or the highest level of envenom you know.

I is bad with suggestions D:
Suggestions are suggestions. A lot of times more suggestions spawn from others which works well. Just nothing op XD and its a good suggestion. I DON'T know for sure when these monsters will get things implemented as we have to think over it carefully and debate what would fit our sever the best.
Updated my entry with Levia Lucha. Looks kinda wierd though.
Thank you for updating Icon_biggrin

5 Days left to go!
les card/ accy/ of herbalore. increase experience gained from plant monster by .5% 10% chance to cause bleed when recieving damage.
We aren't actually going to add any 'missing' RO card such as the ones from Moscovia. The only card stats we are looking for are for our custom monsters. Also there is a card called Gajomat that boosts exp gained by plants.
I hate to multi-post

3 days left! I'm closing this thread by 11:59pm on March 30th server time(eastern). So for all those people on the west coast that 8:59pm pacific time!
lemontart Wrote:[Image: 4CeTx.png]

UPDATE!!! i finally got the time to redo my submission :D

OH! and i took off the hand LOL....
Did you update your original post with it? Icon_smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reference URL's