heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Winners Announced Custom Card Contest!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
FelixWarstar in order for you to be counted as a contestant entry you must submit the image in the proper format form with is PNG or BMP. Jpegs aren't accepted.
Namine Wrote:Hollow Poring:
Armor
-of Deadly Poison
User is affected by poison, bleeding, deadly poison, and critical wound lv 5 so long as the Armor to which this card is compounded is equipped. Enchants the armor with Poison element. Add a 5% to cast Enchant Deadly Poison Lv 1 when attacking. Enchant Deadly Poison effect ends as armor is unequipped.

That would be really rough. Interesting idea but would it be worth wearing?

I'll add a few ideas.

Skoll Pup. Headgear: Gives use of Lvl 1 Gank

Autumn Leaf Cat. Weapon: Allows use of Level 1 Backstab.

Aquaring. Armor. Gives 50% resistance to Freeze but 5% chance to cast Wide Freeze on everyone & everything on screen (including yourself).

Pandaring. Accesory. Autocast Abracadabra at low chance. Does not use gemstones.
I'm not much of an artist... but, here gooooes...

Entry #1: Surtur

[Image: surtur300x400.png]

...People don't seem to stop him very often, so this is him burninating the city

Entry #2: Eye of Surtur

[Image: eyeofsurtur_sized.png]

GAAAAZE.

Maybe more to come when I stop <s>being lazy</s> playing too much. Suggestions?
The last couple entries look really good Icon_biggrin

As for enchant deadly poison on autocast, no. It is a very strong skill, and one of the -main- skills assassin cross has at it's sole disposal, and should remain that way.
Enchant Deadly Poison Wrote:Increases ATK by (150+50*SkillLV)%

200 % atk doesn't sound that bad anymore with seeing that you're not able to heal (Crit Wounds 5) and constantly lose HP (Bleeding, Poison) - except spamming either Dory/Nemo or other % healing stuff. The only thing I wonder about is ... If you get 100 vit, aren't you immune against most of the things happening to you?
nice portrayal of surtur :D
Zaratus Wrote:

200 % atk doesn't sound that bad anymore with seeing that you're not able to heal (Crit Wounds 5) and constantly lose HP (Bleeding, Poison) - except spamming either Dory/Nemo or other % healing stuff. The only thing I wonder about is??... If you get 100 vit, aren't you immune against most of the things happening to you?

Yes, unless items can have a 'forced duration' that goes through immunities. Which I'm not sure exists.
i would like to see saplings' card
goes into an accessory,
give up to lvl5 poison strike,

(just like Soul Strike/but with poison element) its not that broken since lvl5 is 3orbs at cast speed, and lvl 4 would only be 2 bolt instant cast. and yea i want it for my SL. luvs
Zaratus Wrote:

200 % atk doesn't sound that bad anymore with seeing that you're not able to heal (Crit Wounds 5) and constantly lose HP (Bleeding, Poison) - except spamming either Dory/Nemo or other % healing stuff. The only thing I wonder about is??... If you get 100 vit, aren't you immune against most of the things happening to you?

200% atk may not seem too bad, but if that extra bonus could stack on say- a frenzied knight's attack power, it'd be hella op.
Not more OP than other MvP cards.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reference URL's