heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Winners Announced Custom Card Contest!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Very cute Yuuki but please edit your first submission post to hold both your old and new art work Icon_biggrin
I also did a new entry for Autumn Leafcat!
Updated my first submission post =)
GM-Nara Wrote:D: Contest is ending at the end of this month! Quit stalling and procrastinating and get your images in!

Pardon me Mr. 'Unbiased' person, perhaps you should update your entries list, it's only been 10 days after all. :T

Edit: Just to help you out, (since I'm such the helper) I'll even give you an idea of where to start - Post 158 and up. Thanks. <3
OK, so I forgot to go back and recheck if people resubmitted int he proper form Icon_razz but that's still not enough entries! GO people GO
um, my submission has been in the "proper form" since i first submitted it, maybe you need to spend less time whining about people not entering and more time actually looking at the submissions

oh, but thank you for finally getting around to adding it
omg ryx, you are bak *hugs* miss you soooo much Icon_cry
@Ryxingeir
I then probably mistaken you for someone else Icon_razz Either way if it's in this thread its considered submitted so no worries about it.

>:O A lot of card types are barely touched. Two weeks and 2 days to go!
Hollow poring card! :3

[Image: rocard2.png]
[Image: masterdrops-2.png]

Masterdrops! =o

[Image: saplingcopy.png]

Sapling now!
There is a poring in the ocean !!??XD

I like it! Ok
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reference URL's