heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Winners Announced Custom Card Contest!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Yep, I don't know of any image hosting sites that will accept BMPs. They just take up too much space, which means more bandwidth usage for the host. Better to use file attachments here in the forums maybe?
true true, but it would be better if you download the jpg then open with paint and save as a bmp.
Ill enter this! Eventually.
<---Just RageQuit from not being able to get it right. >_>
I found these pandaring cards online. just some suggestion about how cute our custom cards should be Love

[Image: ro_41.gif]

Credit to: Himechi

[Image: ro_r50.jpg]

Credit to: Leuzen (thou it looks quite like Snow Bunny, the idea, but kawaii nevertheless Love )
Neva!!! They must be blood thirsty and eats brains!!! Evil
A few Ideas for Card Effects:

Autumn Leaf Cat (Accessory): Allows use of Level 1 Taekwon Mission (Or a similar skill with a different name & leaderboard. I know I'd love to do kill 100 of random mobs for points on my Stalker).

Aquaring (Headgear) 50% resistance to Water Ball.

Sapling (Accessory) Chance to Autocast Level 1 Biocannibalize (without needing the items obviously).

Masterdrops (Armor) 30% resistance to all Poring monsters.
What about cards for the fairyland stuff? ;o
GM-Nara Wrote:We actually have a Skoll and Skoll pup image already that was included in with the monsters, hense no skoll, skoll pup, Snow bunny or God Poring.

Don't forget Pouring :O
Manifus Wrote:What about cards for the fairyland stuff? ;o

Fairyland needs to get in line behind Mosco mobs getting Cards!

And yeah, Andre Larva & Scorpion King....Please add them.

Or at least give two of the custom mobs Cards the same effect.

Scorpion King at least makes no damned sense to not be in. It's more damage on Undead and goes in weapon. Every other property, race & size has Cards that up damage on it......Give us Undead Killer Weap Cards!
Personally want one of the cards to also be this:

Chance when killing monster to gain a summer suit or santa bag.

Yes we are still lacking an item that drops summer suits, please fix this Icon_sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Reference URL's