heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The PC thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PC> Hurricane Fury
PC> 95/65 Stalker
Bell Ribbon 3-4m
Errende Ebecee card 5-6mil
Hurricane Fury 10-15m

Shikari Wrote:PC> 95/65 Stalker
Depends on what's on the account and etc.
Shikari Wrote:PC> 95/65 Stalker

split was sold for 30m iirc with base level near that, well i said i wanted a CK that time(and used the money to buy one) so maybe it's 60m now since CK went up too xD doesn't make sense but who knows Icon_razz
iSpam Wrote:split was sold for 30m iirc with base level near that,
The price is right.

iSpam Wrote:well i said i wanted a CK that time(and used the money to buy one) so maybe it's 60m now since CK went up too xD doesn't make sense but who knows??Icon_razz
Indeed.
PC > Seeker Card. (MDEF +3, Enables use of lvl 1 Stone curse, Add a 30% resistance to Stone curse. Compounds on shield.)
PC > Salamander Card. (40% more damage when using Meteor Storm, and Fire pillar. Compounds on...Garment?)
PC > Easter Hat (Has a chance of dropping OBB)

Thanks!
Dunno about seeker, salamander 400k? Could be more or less, Easter hat is usually sold for about 10 mil outside of the event.

Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong though~
not entirely sure about this prices but i think i saw salamanders going out for 4m or something, seekers are 5-10m?(what i saw, well remembered from deals here in the selling section)

easter hat however are 8m at tops

pc>leech to 99 from b97 1st job given that i won't die for the whole duration, can give blacksmith buffs if that matters
PC> Valk Armor
Reference URL's