heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The PC thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Picky Egg 5k
Yoyo 2-4mil
Orc warrior
Bigfoot less than 500k
Gargoyle less than 300k
Goblin archer
Grand Peco 1mil or so
Nightmare Terror
Orc Lady 1-2mil
Punk
Egnigem Cenia
Gremlin 1mil max probably less
Kathryne Keyron
Dragon Egg less than 500k
Thanatos Odium
Skogul
Vanberk 1mil
Flame Skull
Necromancer 1-2mil
Luciola Vepsa
picky egg = shell picky = hatter card. es not 5k, unless that was a typo
PC> Archangeling Card

Max HP + 300
[Base Lucky >= 77]
Increase HP and SP Recovery by 100%
Compound on : Headgear

Thanks!! <3
sadly to say, that is probably the worst poring boss card. ever. who runs 77 luk just for hp and sp recov? use teh healer for all your forging/brewing needs yo... and then there's the thing about being ow... Sweat

assuming Giant Whisper is about 50m, i'd say prolly about 10-20m with 15m being the norm for archangeling (for collectors)... similar to how a bloody knight card is prolly only worth 15m... and even then bloody knight cards have that "lol" factor for them auto-spell crazies Laugh

-w-
lol, u are unlucky on getting boss card, they should give this to hatter. and yes, if they want a full collection poring family card, they may buy this for good. but i would say not good like a boss card =.=
mahawirasd Wrote:sadly to say, that is probably the worst poring boss card. ever. who runs 77 luk just for hp and sp recov? use teh healer for all your forging/brewing needs yo... and then there's the thing about being ow... Sweat

assuming Giant Whisper is about 50m, i'd say prolly about 10-20m with 15m being the norm for archangeling (for collectors)... similar to how a bloody knight card is prolly only worth 15m... and even then bloody knight cards have that "lol" factor for them auto-spell crazies Laugh

-w-

Thanks...yeah, I have zero desire or, well, anything to use it, lol. Just curious was all. It was a gift anyways, haha Icon_biggrin
trinitrotoluen Wrote:lol, u are unlucky on getting boss card, they should give this to hatter. and yes, if they want a full collection poring family card, they may buy this for good. but i would say not good like a boss card =.=

I...have no earthly clue what you are saying, lol, sorry. But yeah, I didn't actually get it, my best friend did haha. The intention for this card is definitely just to keep it and let it sit in storage most likely. Thanks for the reply anyways! Icon_biggrin
PC> Rabbit Earplugs?
PC> Iron, Star Crumb, Flame Heart, Mystic Frozen, Rough Wind
I'd be potentially interested in that archangeling card. Icon_sad
And yes, I would have a use for it!
Reference URL's