heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The PC thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PC> injustice card. and have a question for it. just, does it give me 12 luk if i add this card in main gauch and combo with zelotus card?. the card info said that it give 3 luk if combo with zelotus, but dont know only 1 card combo or just 4 card combo with zelotus together.
as far as i know, (considering the double card effect in wings) a card would only work once for a set.

ex. succubus on wings + incubus on either upper or mid head = just 1 set effect
succubus on wings + incubus on upper head and mid head = 2 set effect

im not entirely sure if that's how it works too for that scenario
PC> Alicel card
If I remember right, people don't value Alicel too highly. 400k~ is what I see shouted and sold.
takhara Wrote:If I remember right, people don't value Alicel too highly. 400k~ is what I see shouted and sold.
I think you're thinking of Aliza (autocast Wink of charm when hit for armor). Alicel is Flee +10 ,Def-5 for armor. I bought mine for around 8 m, but that was a couple of years ago.
trinitrotoluen Wrote:PC> injustice card. and have a question for it. just, does it give me 12 luk if i add this card in main gauch and combo with zelotus card?. the card info said that it give 3 luk if combo with zelotus, but dont know only 1 card combo or just 4 card combo with zelotus together.
injustice card is used in Weapon, and gives bonus with Zealotus in shield once. 4 of them wont give you anymore luck.
Coppola, Heaven Maiden's Flower [1], Maiden Hat [1]
PC>+9 ribbon[1]
The Legendary Joe Wrote:
takhara Wrote:If I remember right, people don't value Alicel too highly. 400k~ is what I see shouted and sold.
I think you're thinking of Aliza (autocast Wink of charm when hit for armor). Alicel is Flee +10 ,Def-5 for armor. I bought mine for around 8 m, but that was a couple of years ago.

You're right. I mixed 'em up. =o
PC> mantis card
Reference URL's