heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The PC thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kittie Wrote:I pced that card for 2~5 mil a few days ago in a topic Icon_smile

Thanks No1

And Giant whisper card should be 50m+ imo
PC> +3 dex Diabolus Armor [1]
PC> +3 luk Diabolus Armor [1]

PC> +3 Str Lord Clothes [1]
PC> +3 dex Lord Clothes [1]
PC> +3 luk Lord Clothes [1]

PC> +7 Strong Shield [1]
EDIT
PC> +5 Stun Proof Dark Bash
raphael.cruger Wrote:5mil harpy
Alright, awesome.

now

PC> Yellow Novus Card?
isn't that thing like useless?

i can see you're probably like me and you want dat sage set... (i has one just for shits and giggles - turns out it sucked, even for an autocast sage...)
but rly, 500k-1m imho... definitely not worth anything more because the set itself isn't all too great, and a pupa can do it better 1v1...

W
mahawirasd Wrote:isn't that thing like useless?

i can see you're probably like me and you want dat sage set... (i has one just for shits and giggles - turns out it sucked, even for an autocast sage...)
but rly, 500k-1m imho... definitely not worth anything more because the set itself isn't all too great, and a pupa can do it better 1v1...

W
was going for the increase in damage for thunderstorm, to add to my quad hill wind rod, and robo eye/white hip ribbon. And the individual cards are decent despite that.

Thanks~
PC> Bloody knight card
I'd like to know the price of all the following items:
  • Grape
  • Grape Juice
  • Strawberry
  • Blue potion
  • Trout
  • Bass
  • Salmon
  • Angel Fish
  • Dory
  • Nemo
  • Mutant fish
~ 15m for bloody knight imho

grapes are 200-500z
grape juice is 250-500z, but they offer no real boon compared to grapes at their elemental state since the optimal use for grapes are merely to stoke a certain fire for a certain class function since for real SP gain you're better off with fishes...
strawberries are 500z-1k. They do double the amount grape gives and only weigh 2 (like grapes) compared to 4 (grape juice)

blue pot 3-5k
trout and bass is better for personal consumption / selling to npc, but if you really need a price tag, then probably 200-300 and 400-500 respectively

salmons are 1.2-1.5k ea
angel fishes are 3-3.5k ea
dorys are 6-8k ea
nemos are 14-16k ea
mutants are 1.3-1.5k ea. They command a wee bit more than salmon, but in the end they heal just about the same and with proper prep and/or certain class builds they pose no difference whatsoever.

W
mahawirasd Wrote:[...]
Thanks!

Another thing: Injustice Cards, haven't seen any.
Reference URL's