heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The PC thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
takhara Wrote:I've seem them fluctuate that high. Just seems dragon parties are rare enough not to sell them too high a lot. Comes in waves, from what I've seen.
While the dragon resists are nice, it's one of the highest base defenses on garment for all trans classes, and not just swordies/merchs, and the slot on top of that is nice too. Not like wools which easily reach that much, but the main bonus people go for them for is useless without another piece of gear (those damn shoes that refuse to drop!). Also, I think with all the nameless parties there are compared to people who camp anolians/nydhogger/that one hugel field outside of abyss, Wools are a helluva lot more common as well.

Assuming you have a gae bolg (either slotted or no) or are lucky enough to have either version of the dragon slayer (boosts damage against dragons on its own), the extra damage boost against dragons is also quite nice. Just a pity that the gae bolg (boosts damage against bosses on its own). i would card some AK's in that thing and camp detale. The dragon slayer is nice all around??because of the aspeed boosts and parrying from knight skills. I honestly don't see why Dragon Killer (dragon exp dagger) and Legacy of Dragon don't combo with Dragons Breath either tho.
oh, nice to hear it worth not too much.
PC>The Legendary Joe
Nero Wrote:PC>The Legendary Joe
5z per second
Snowhawk Wrote:
Nero Wrote:PC>The Legendary Joe
5z per second
With a Jellopy on top.

also

PC> Medusa Card
isnt it about 10m a year ago, xD.
10-15m always imho...

-w-
PC> green iguana card @_@
I saw one of those a little while back.

I do not remember the price; but it wasn't awful. Why are you @_@ faced? =o

Also, listener finally makes sense now. =D
someone was vending medusa card 11 mil for along time and noone care. the shop was taken down by toh. it probaly cheap nowaday
Reference URL's