heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The PC thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
gah i guess ppl just don't realize how useful medusa is...

@green iguana: 200k-1m... it's really not that great tbh... i have one just because i like keeping each and every one of those "utility clips", but i find the drop rate isn't that great... even when i was leveling my champ quite a lot in sleepers...

-w-
But, what about venatu leveling @ the green iguana card? Anyone have first hand exp here?
PC > Marse, i got 2 in 2 days straight from random kills, wanna sell 1. Icon_razz
at takhara, yes, that's totally what i want to do. even when the drop rate isn't that good the sheer amounts of mobs in jupe will make it so
(not to mention lending it to the hwiz in thors when the lure's good Whistle )
i was @_@ face because i need a price check on it; i have access to one but need the PC to be able to use it as MINE 8D

i want to say 6m for marse card but i'm really really not sure
thanks a lot for your opinion, but i do wonder where to use it on, ice dungeon?
Ngjoko Wrote:thanks a lot for your opinion, but i do wonder where to use it on, ice dungeon?

Ice dungeons decent, it'd prevent Ice titans frost driver from even hitting you. I'd generally use it more in places where monsters spam you with water prop attacks like brasillis,??or against MVP's like Levia Lusca or the random Drake. I know some people might even use it for trying to break precasts in woe, but I have a feeling Jakk might be better for that.
Hi there, may I have a PC for a "Ring Of Fire" accessory. It states it gives a 5% resist against Fire Property monsters. Def 1, Weight 10, Req. lvl 20, Every Job Except Novice. It's dropped from a Skoll Pup (mine was from a DB too! lol) at 0.09%.

Thanks for any advice on the worth of this <33 Icon_biggrin
Incarn Wrote:at takhara, yes, that's totally what i want to do. even when the drop rate isn't that good the sheer amounts of mobs in jupe will make it so
(not to mention lending it to the hwiz in thors when the lure's good Whistle )
i was @_@ face because i need a price check on it; i have access to one but need the PC to be able to use it as MINE 8D

i want to say 6m for marse card but i'm really really not sure

Figured so. The one card I saw, I was like "This might be great in jupe, but I wonder how many would drop to be more worthy than my cold heart set..."

I forgot to check the rates, but I can agree the massive amount of mobs in there would be ample enough to get plenty of juice.
pc>diab boots +0 and diab mant +0?
there should be a auction history for those prices.
Reference URL's