heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The PC thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Giant Encyclopedia 900k - 1,5m
Brooch[1] 800k - 1,5m
Pest card 2m - 4m same for Dark frame
ToH Voucher 20 - 25m
+7 OAB 75m +
thx so much Jube and Prince, i appreciated that XD
Jubie's PC of an OAB gets more closer then Chaosprince's is, honestly 20~30 mil for a +7 OAB, thats way underpriced. Its a Lvl 4 weapon meaning +4 is the save, how could a +7 only be twice to three times the amount of a +0 then? Seems really unrealistic, especially if you calculate how much chance you have to make one :o

Vouchers price is right, however don't forget that price is usually excluding the GM-service Icon_smile
Kittie Wrote:Jubie's PC of an OAB gets more closer then Chaosprince's is, honestly 20~30 mil for a +7 OAB, thats way underpriced. Its a Lvl 4 weapon meaning +4 is the save, how could a +7 only be twice to three times the amount of a +0 then? Seems really unrealistic, especially if you calculate how much chance you have to make one :o

Vouchers price is right, however don't forget that price is usually excluding the GM-service Icon_smile
ty kittie, yeah +7 oab seem good price to 70-75m since whitesmith can easily make a +7 with 7 oab +0 XD
Its funny how different we all determine prices.. The way i see it x10 of an item (in this case OAB) is not!! equivalent to one +7 OAB and there for can never be used to determine the price. Although many ppl use this way of PCing upgraded items i think its shit and in no way accurate. I give out PC prices with 3 things in consideration.

1. Availability. How many of the item are selling at this very moment? I vend check alot so i know what sells. Also availability and rarity are not the same thing. If the item is rare or hard to find but you still see them selling everywhere the price will go down.

2.Economy. How long does it take you to sell the item? Has the item gone from being expensive in one moment and cheap in another? If you see one +7 are you willing to pay the price for something that might go down half in price tomorrow?

3. Balls. How much balls do you have to upgrade that +8 armor.. The +9 should reward those who trust in there balls.

Would be nice to hear how others PC items?
I don't know, i watch the market a lot, the 10x the +0 price is something i usually do not take in mind either.

I usually check availability, the drop rate, is it easy-moderate-hard to farm, also supply and demand for an item, increase in value (not the price but the effect of the item) when over upped etc etc etc.

Also your brains and common sense help a lot too xD
Kittie Wrote:I don't know, i watch the market a lot, the 10x the +0 price is something i usually do not take in mind either.

I usually check availability, the drop rate, is it easy-moderate-hard to farm, also supply and demand for an item, increase in value (not the price but the effect of the item) when over upped etc etc etc.

Also your brains and common sense help a lot too xD
XD
giant encyclopedia: 200k-500k imo. It has no utility to warrant a higher price regardless of how rare it is in the market
brooch[1] 400k-1m depending on supply - i might even be inclined to believe that 800k-1.5m is correct
pest card is 2-4m

+7 lunakaleet (assuming 5-7m per +0) is about 40m imo

toh voucher is 25m. Buyer pays for transfer.

the rule of thumb for +7 stuff is 8x the basic price. It takes 10 attempts on average to get a +7 (basic mechanics), but over upgraded items are only worth it for personal use or a select clientele (unless you're talking +9/+10 for those extreme cards in which the price of the +9 equipment might command much much more than the average chance cost)

so a +7 OAB (assuming 9m per +0) is worth about 72m.
not to say i haven't bought one for 35m, but that was a long time ago and with all the inflation the server has experienced, i'd say 72m is worth it. Personally i think anything around the 50-60m mark makes sense.

W
mahawirasd Wrote:giant encyclopedia: 200k-500k imo. It has no utility to warrant a higher price regardless of how rare it is in the market
brooch[1] 400k-1m depending on supply - i might even be inclined to believe that 800k-1.5m is correct
pest card is 2-4m

+7 lunakaleet (assuming 5-7m per +0) is about 40m imo

toh voucher is 25m. Buyer pays for transfer.

the rule of thumb for +7 stuff is 8x the basic price. It takes 10 attempts on average to get a +7 (basic mechanics), but over upgraded items are only worth it for personal use or a select clientele (unless you're talking +9/+10 for those extreme cards in which the price of the +9 equipment might command much much more than the average chance cost)

so a +7 OAB (assuming 9m per +0) is worth about 72m.
not to say i haven't bought one for 35m, but that was a long time ago and with all the inflation the server has experienced, i'd say 72m is worth it. Personally i think anything around the 50-60m mark makes sense.

W
Thx so much Wira for the PCs XD
PC on Sprint Ring please, Thanks. :D
Reference URL's