heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The PC thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ManiacManiac19 Wrote:
raphael.cruger Wrote:I've created a monster.
A lovable monster, like Frankenstein's.

*smiles happily as monster eats his brain.*

@MrsCharcananine

Nyraid is 2-4 mil imo :\
Evil Nymph Card 3-5 mil imo
+7 Boots? Make 'em imo

@Mr. Charcanine

Chepet is 5-7 mil imo
Muscipulur is 4-6 mil imo
Demon Pungus is 8-10 mil imo
Gate Keeper is 1-2 mil maybe :\ Tho I'd pay more for a riot gun.
Tooth Blade is 1 mil maybe. probably less with all the nameless runs I see.
Laugh
Lolwhat. Those prices may be from any server, but for sure not hero. Just shut up, raphael.cruger, before you prove being an idiot another time.
Zaratus Wrote:Lolwhat. Those prices may be from any server, but for sure not hero. Just shut up, raphael.cruger, before you prove being an idiot another time.

Yo ayantis, does that mean I'm off the hook now?
I said imo O.O
I said it maaaany times :-P
correct me then..
Its not ayantis's style. raphael.cruger

Best not to cause a riot here. I also get burned for old PC, best to maybe butt out if the info isn't very recent. + Everything is basically imo regardless of the guy/girl posting it.

+ on the PC's dono. To buzy planning Centipede Larva Card(s) farming for the next few months.
has toh voucher's price changed? or still at 20m?
Which part of "shut up before ..." didn't you understand?

I guess you're one of these people who think that "well-intentioned" is better than not helping at all? Let me tell you a SECRET: It's not. Before you tell bullshit because you don't know for sure, just shut up.

The use of "imo" just labels you as a retard once more. Your opinion doesn't matter if it's obviously wrong. Except you want to buy or sell the named card, then it affects the price in that transaction - but that doesn't make it a valid PC either.

And the reason I didn't correct you: I'm not on heRO lately thus I don't know the exact prices. Just quickly double checked with some players who are still playing that your prices are utterly wrong. Therefore I can't give good PCs either thus I won't. Unlike you. Retard.
OK sorry mate..Sorry

Kinda figured just my opinion was better than nothing but maybe I was wrongCry Someone correct my PCs and I'll wear my retard sign with pride thank you very much;

PC these if you can please:

Nyraid card
Evil Nymph card

Chepet card
Muscipulur card
Demon Pungus card
Gatekeeper DD
Tooth Blade

Thank you!
Thanks so much r.c! I truly appreciate your help, even if it maybe wrong. =]
Thanks R.C.! Truly appreciated it Icon_biggrin
Reference URL's