heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The PC thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Price check for the Mistress of Shelter card, please~
PC> Glasses[1] & Skoll Pup card please. Thanks!

Edit: Ah, Thank you! Icon_smile
Glasses are still pretty rare, last i checked 120-150m although they are mostly traded rather than sold for zeny.
I have a few things, that, I'm pretty sure aren't worth much, but, I figured I'd ask anyway.

I have a Katana [4], Green Acre Guitar and Aloe? Like I aid, doubt they are worth anything. I'm not as much into RO as others, so prices and such..I'm clueless on. I mainly come here for boredom and to kill stuff and hopefully get cool stuff!
katana and the guitar is like 100k tops.. hardly worth anything indeed..
and for aloe.. i never see someone looking for one so i guess its worth less than the other two
Uh... I can understand the Green Acre but, 100k for 4s Katanas? You sure they don't command a higher price? Icon_confused

Aloe isn't in demand much because it's only asked for by three things in pre-renewal: Bard Job (one can just use a bought witherless rose though), Ph.D hat, and the +6 LUK food... so, I guess it isn't worth all that much in the end. Icon_sad
I've seen many many +10 Katana [4] in vends for 2m, or even 1 m. They are extremely easy to get, there's not much demand for them (I think most LK's either go for the spear route with pikes or Heavier stuff like Hunting spear or Cardo for spirals. I personally like to try for Krasnaya [3], and I'm sure others go for stuff like Zweihander [2], Executioner, or the Nacht Seiger swords. VVS Forged stuffs generally get the job done for most of them as they generally get more exp luring for muspel/dg), and people would generally destroy them trying to get +10. Personally wouldn't pay more than 50 k for a katana, but perhaps I'm just being a cheapskate.

Aloe can be used by alchemists to brew AloeVera, an item that lets the user cast lvl 1 provoke, on themselves that is. Long ago, their scripts were buggy and you could cast it on enemies and things, but it's long since been fixed, and it's usefulness (apparent to me) is gone.
Hum, still see I can learn a thing or two about RO every so often... Icon_suprised Thanks, Joe.
if anything imho +10 katana [4]s are most appropriately priced only at 750k due to all that Joe has said - low demand, easy to farm, easy to overup
For how much do event bags go these days?
Reference URL's