heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The PC thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PC> Holy Stick and Exorcism Bible?
Me and my friends, with our old guilds Ordo Phoenicis and Roaring Bananas, have cleared the Tower dozen of times.

With modern changes in some mechanics, its unlikely it would be completed again, especially because if in the past 6 people high-end geared were able to complete it (and it was extremely hard only in six, better bring another HP) now i dont know if a full party can climb it to the very top and complete it. And with the difficulty of gathering a large group of well prepared and cohesive players, i dont think it will be attempted soon.

Exorcism bible? 50kz is alot.
Holy Stick? Evaluating it by its acquiring problematics, 200Mz.

Ok, its a cool bauble to have, and ME builds sure benefits from it, but there are cases in which a +8/+9/+10 SoP in better.

edit: "only" 200M because its not OP.
PC> Cursed Lyre [1]
thnx Icon_smile
(03-24-2017 12:55 AM)Bakorzero Wrote: [ -> ]PC> Cursed Lyre [1]

100k~200k imo; we need to go partying more in manuk fields XD
PC> Excalibur :3
ty in advance
(03-26-2017 03:08 PM)Bakorzero Wrote: [ -> ]PC> Excalibur

50~100m?
dunno its a pain in the ass making that
PC> My 3 dex +7 Full Plate [1]
PC>
1. Fishing Hat
2. Mining Hat
3. Feather Beret

Thx for the infomationOk
PC> +7 green baby doll +7 kauvra boots. Orcus Bracer
(04-01-2017 06:02 AM)draoballa Wrote: [ -> ]PC> +7 green baby doll +7 kauvra boots. Orcus Bracer

1. Orcus Bracer = 80 M

for +7, I follow the calculator here, with +0 green baby doll is 5m and for+0 Kauvra Boots is 10m and Elunium 20 K/each (I really dont have clue how much elu nowadys, more or less it will effect for the final price) so you get

2. +7 Green Baby doll = 53.4 M
3. +7 Kauvra Boots = 105.5 M
Reference URL's