heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The PC thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PC>
+9 Hood[1]/ Manteau[1]
+10 Hood[1]/Manteau[1]
PC>lvl 88 champ account with nothing in it and minimal warps lol
@kittie: 25-50m +9, 50-100m +10...
and again i will always say that overupping to sell is a waste of time, effort, and luck... keep it and use it yourself Ok

@cookie: 20m imo. Champs aren't all that fun to level and then not use...

W
Well that's the main reason why is was PCing them, kinda sick of iverupping them myself xD
PC> Saber[3] & Giant Encyclopedia
PC> +8 sleeper chain, Ghostring card < (the GR card is a new edition to my storage)
saber[3] is at most 200k imo... i don't see them as optimal and i seem to end up npc-ing them whenever i get any...

giant encyclopedia is a niche item that is not exactly in demand but no one really farms em either. I don't think they're optimal but again 200-500k is decent enough depending on how bad you want it...

gotta define what you mean as "sleeper chain".. vs earth? vs formless? a combination of both?

GR cards seem to go from around 600m-1bil, but the latest trade on it that i am aware of consisted of mostly high-end item trades Ok

W
thx.
thanks. I bought a saber for 100k from a vendor so I'm checking out their actual prices...
thanks. I bought a saber for 100k from a vendor so I'm checking out their actual prices...
Reference URL's