heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The PC thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-05-2017 09:23 AM)Namine Wrote: [ -> ]More as a FYI to Roger who is usually the one answering, but lot of people seems very willing to part their Scalpels at 300k only. Perhaps there's a lack of buyer. When I offered to buy it at a lower price than the PC here, people are very willing to jump at the opportunity~

I think it's more of a supply and demand thing. Supply is high because the demand has been very low for them for quite a while. (Which confuses me because scalpel is an amazing item) which is probably why people are so eager to pawn them off.

That and because you're always super helpful to everyone, I'm sure that also factors into the reduced price.
Cause it's only stalker who uses it well, and even then not all Stalkers use daggers. I think currently the server vastly prefers Berserk LK as the melee hunting class over Stalker to farm as well.
Soul Destroyer SINX too can benefit from a triple zipperbear scalpel high-refine.
(06-06-2017 06:17 AM)The Roger Wrote: [ -> ]Soul Destroyer SINX too can benefit from a triple zipperbear scalpel high-refine.

Kinda, but there's better options for raw attack weapons for the Sinx. :X
PC> the New Elemental Cloaks? Specifically the Cloak of the Sea and cloak of the Earth ( <3 that water resist, and earth has uses too)
Unless people are selling things privately, I have yet to see *any* of the new mvp loot on sale in a vendor yet Icon_sad
(06-20-2017 09:12 AM)Namine Wrote: [ -> ]on sale in a vendor yet Icon_sad

Icon_twistedIcon_twistedIcon_twistedIcon_twistedIcon_twisted
Get your filthy turbans out of my face >(
Maybe cloaks are 2M ea
PC > Morp hood
thank you
Reference URL's