heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Jailed List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No, that was certainly nudging. Don't worry, Noah. I believe they know what they are doing. Also, as stated before by Panda.."This isn't a "comment/give your opinion" thread", so let's try to keep the nudging to a minimum, hmmm?

Ok
Except that he needs to be sort of online for us to unjail him, which he isn't.
Who: Cucu + Babble
How Long: 1 day, reduced depending on apologies/afterward-talks
What they did: slander/insult other player(s)

Follow up:
-changed the two players to mute after talking over it
Who: Zeekio Aco
How Long: 2 days

What they did:
-stealing fish from pet in fishing spot
-luring gargoyles to harass fishermen
-degrading and name calling on main
-refusal to stop any of the above behavior after warning from other players
-denying charges against high quantity of screenshots from multiple players that prove otherwise

This is counted collectively as first offense, and I am very, VERY lenient already considering the massive quantity of support tickets sent about it yet I'm only treating it as 'first offense.' Repeated offenses at the fishing spots will result in sadly have to end in severe punishment next time.
Who: Zeekio Aco 2
How Long: 1 day

What he did:
-unnecessarily rude comment, to players and GMs alike, during event while GM is occupied and not focusing on @main patrol
-again, ignoring player suggestions to stop with behavior
Wait, i did apologize for some of thos things, plus i returned most of those fish too. That should be noted.
apologize and re-commit, apologize again and then re-commit again... what's the point >_>
Who: GabR
How Long: until end of werewolf event

What he did: continuously break werewolf game rules, starting chatrooms to bypass mute when he is not suppose to fake chatrooms of important roles and talking as dead to accuse people in game. He is jailed until the event is over and his prize for the event is denied.
Who: conecting people
How Long: 1 day

What he did:
Set up shop on top of a char already vending.
Who: Anaksunamun
How Long: Half Day

What he did:
-registering inappropriate name for novice while admitting to GMs to know the rules and did it "out of boredom"
-further accumulation of intensional inappropriate novice naming will result in harsher punishment
-reduced from one full day to half day for admitting his identity of real character
Reference URL's