heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Jailed List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Azi Dahaka has been jailed for multiple reasons, among wich badmouthing hellishdemon, and harassing GM-Cholate.

HellishDemon has been jailed for badmouthing azi back, he will be unjailed once he appologizes to him.

Azi will be unjailed when he meets all the conditions below:

Appologize to HellishDemon for badmouthing and provoking him multiple times.
Appologize to GM-Chocolate for harrassing her about identity.
Appologize to me for waisting my time on him, again! (and for the last time btw)
Jailed the character Allusion permanently for being caught macro-fishing.
Who: Osama
Duration: 2 days
Reason: After finished fishing, he DBed in the fishing spot, summoning an Abysmal Knight and a Mutant Dragonoid, killing Tonberry and jXp Salesman and right after the DBs, he loged off.
Who: Astyanic
Duration: 1 day
Reason: Dbing on another player to kill him, after the DB he knew he did a wrong and asked a guild member help to clear the monster summoned. He assumed full responsibility for his actions by contacting me and not running away from what he had done.
Who: OutDated
Duration: 2 days + appology
Reason: KSing at soils.
Who: Mary
Duration: 2 days+ appology
Reason: Insulting another player
Who: BalkeriorAssasination
Duration: 4 days+mute
Reason: Insulting amateratsu, harassing Kamon, both in main and begging to amateratsu.

Who:Crossmesh
Duration: 1 day
Reason: Insulting BalkeriorAssasination
Who: Lupen
Duration: 3 days
Reason: Insulting players, mobing mantis on players at soil map
Btw if he was mobing mantis on me there was no problem, I said in-game that when i'm standing on the mantis/soil map people could lure mantis on me.

( But I don't know if he mobed mantis on other people)
he did into 3 other people if I'm not mistaken Icon_biggrin"
Reference URL's