heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Jailed List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know how they feel Icon_cry
Who: austra0409
Duration : 2 days
Reason: Used a event novice to play.
Who: DaN!eL
Duration: 2 days+appologies to Edward Elric/Sophie/Aoshi Shinomori(or any other of their characters)
Reason: Offending Sophie
Well Daniel, I hope you realise this is your last chance. If you don't think you can change attitude you might as well save yourself the trouble and leave, but hopefully you are planing on improving your behavior and from now on will be respectful toward other players? Hopefully ^_^
Who: Sonlc Cross (my first jail :/)
Duration: 2 Days and an apology to Huntress
Reason: Insulting Huntress and Father Bernard on Main.
Who: Ansem
Duration: 1 day
Reason: Blocking Bloody's warp.
Who: Idiot!! (yes that was his name)
Duration: 1 hour
Reason: Beg in Pront.
Who: Whitesmith Kuna
Duration: 1 day
Reason: Droping a bio boss monster on another guild's party and then teleporting.
Im wondering why rei didnt get jailed also , because she did the exact same thing..
Excuse me, but all I did was try to run away from it, not lure it. If you would have noticed, I didn't Tele or hide, I just died. I could have done either of those and left you guys with it, but I lost the 1% because I don't like to be mean to other people for no reason. I've already told multiple people this, and I am not going to repeat myself again because the whole thing is getting on my nerves.
Reference URL's