heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Jailed List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who: Rock Lee and SoulStealer
Duration: a few days
What they did: Ask Scott for details, I wasn't there. From what I heard they purposefully openned chat and spammed skills in Prontera to be jailed.
Who: Neo
Duration: Until 08/06/2006
What he did: Insult a GM. This is not his first offence.

GM-Boomy

Who: DaN!eL
Duration: 24h (ends 08/06/2006 1h40pm EST)
What he did: Skill spamming in pront and warping an AFK vendor from the sidewalk to the middle of the street with Cream.

Who: Cream
Duration: unknown
What he did: Skill spamming in pront and warping an AFK vendor from the sidewalk to the middle of the street with DaN!eL.
Who: Sonic Cross
Duration: 1 week + he will have to apologise if he wants to get out of jail.
What he did: Racist comment and DBing a player to death on purpose in a leveling map.

A warning to the following people:

Ansem
Yakitori
Spartan

Racism is NOT tolerated on this server. The only reason you are not getting jail time is because no screenshot were taken of what you said.

I hope we will not hear any more discriminative comment out of anyone, this is an international server, please learn to respect your fellow players, where ever they are from, or move to a non-international server.
Who: kerpoof
Duration: Until he apologizes and another GM unjails him.
What he did: Called everyone on the main retards and disrespected players and GM.

As a reminder, keep the main chat clean ppl!

UNJAILED BY GM-FEITH
Who: Death Hand

Duration: unknown

What he did: he (on Furious Ming) insulted someone so I muted him for 30 minutes as a warning. Then he loged on another character insulting me, Jailed + 60 minutes mute.
Who : Rainy Day

Duration : until another GM unjail him/her (no less than three day)

What he/she did : attacking the players in a pvp tournement event.
Who : Kerpoof

Duration : 1 week (until 24/07/2006)

What he/she did : Harassed an other player. Not his first offence.
Who: Power of the fruit
Duration: 1 day
What he did: Fishing AFK

As a reminder, is it forbidden to use any kind of program, macro or special keyboard that does any kind of action in RO for you (such as leveling, fishing or mining, walking for you from one place to another, doing a combo of skills with 1 key, etc.)
Who: Fatality and Zeyhan
Duration: 1 day
What he did: being muted after being warned not to flamme or pick a fight on main and being jailed when he was on the character Zeyhan insulting the GM that muted him on fatality.

A reminder that you should always respect each other and the GMs.
Reference URL's