heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Jailed List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
morroc? roger that now i know where to go Icon_razz
Who: Spaw, Kami, Kasenokino
How Long: 1 or 2 hours mute + some jail -> 3 days.
What he did: Insult and disrespect me on @Main, and in portuguese at that which is forbiden on main chanel.
Hello Pandora regarding the event of onte I you asking for to excuses and belt to you very of truth I did not want here to offend Panda the Kasenokiso kissesKissyLove
Hi Pan...I'm sorry for atittude of Kasenokiso about Main and offence you... All members CdZ it laments for this... I am thankful for understanding Sorry
Who: Dazh
How Long: Will see.
What he did: Spamming in town about selling an item, repeating it over and over and over.
Kasenokiso Wrote:Hello Pandora regarding the event of onte I you asking for to excuses and belt to you very of truth I did not want here to offend Panda the Kasenokiso kissesKissyLove

Not that this made any sense or sounded the least bit sincere, but you'll be released tomorrow.
GM-Pandora Wrote:
Kasenokiso Wrote:Hello Pandora regarding the event of onte I you asking for to excuses and belt to you very of truth I did not want here to offend Panda the Kasenokiso kissesKissyLove

Not that this made any sense or sounded the least bit sincere, but you'll be released tomorrow.

lol, i just love when brs try to speak in english using translators.....

Panda, if you let me, I'll try to explain what I get from what he says....

"Hello Pandora, regarding to yesterday's event I was apologizing to you and I am truly sorry. I did not want to offend you, Panda.... Kasenokiso's kisses for ya"

If you knew Portuguese as me, you would find it quite funny XDD

ps: I am not flamming, just trying to help with the translation..... =)
I got most of it, I'm used to brenglish by now ?_?
Brenglish is cool Pan, it invaded the heRO server! xD
?_?
Reference URL's