heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Jailed List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well if your guna say that mrs Rei..Kuna told me that he didnt tele and i saw it with my own eyes..he simply ran up the stairs..so if you were runing away from it..he was too..so..your both to be jailed if you ask me..Fair is fair.
I got a report from them with screenshot, none from anyone else. I think we should move on, and from now on try to get along. Bio3 is a big map, plenthy of monsters and space for everyone! I don't wanna hear about any more harrassing or insults, be it in any chat or by opening a chatroom >_>
Who: Azi Dahaka, Zero Edge and Valkirye
Reason: Flaming
Duration: One day
Just a reminder, be polite to everyone, doesn't hurt.
Solution for bio is ezy >_> just turn that map pvp on and let the people manage their problems by themself...
Radical Icon_razz
i disapprove of that "solution" in it's entirety
I know I know! Let's make the entire server PVP so all of the problems can be worked out between players.

Tomorrow we'll have a messed up unfriendly community rich with drama and people quitting. yay
I would look forward to the whole server being pvp, you never know who will be hiding in the shadows ready to pop out and kill you. Kind of like in the world world.....that'd be nice and exciting.
I don't think that's a good idea, can you say "Preying on the weak" basically it would be the same group of people killing everyone else, everyone would get mad, quit, and the server would die. As for just Bio PvP. That's just wrong, not only having to fight Bio monsters, but other's as well? Would be way too hard to effectively train there and would become just another place for PvP.
preying on the weak is fun..........
Reference URL's