heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when do we get to see the results of the auction? * sitting at the airport on my ipod* **Curious!** did my blind bids win? :suprise:
you won blue and not red. I have the results at home and should be able to get them up tonight really.
The blind bidding competition for the blue must have been amazing, for the in game bidding to start at 20mil. <<
-Fairies' Might: Red Fairy Wing (bought by Inasad for 21 mil)

-Fairies' Magic: Blue Fairy Wing (bought by Herman for 29 mil)

-Game Master's Grace (GM Service) (bought by Bob the Builder for 20 mil)

-Pride of Windsor (Claymore[2], Zephyrus[0], Helm[Seyren Windsor] +7, Full Plate[1], Shield[1]) (bought by type for 3 mil)

-Keyron Sanctum (Evil Bone Wand[0], Wing Staff, Guard[1], Circlet[Kathryne Keyron] + 7, Earring[1]) (bought by Wira for 4 mil)

-Eye of Damon (Hunter Bow[Cecil Damon] +7, Apple of Archer[0], Tights[1], Ancient Cape[1], Glove[1]) (bought by Item Holder for 6.8 mil)

-A Fairy's Thanks (1 Lesavka Egg, 30 Calla Lily Flower, 3 Ment, 3 Aloe, 3 Izidor, 3 Hinaelle, 1 Flower Crown, 1 Wild Flower) (bought by Walsung* and Majin Al Gore for 8 mil each)

*due to a confusion of blind bid how a blind bid would have won, an identical set of the same item is given to Walsung at the live sale price of 8 mil as well

Total: 91.8 mil zeny
wouldn't it be 99.8m? It would be 91.8 but you sold two of the same item for 8m/ea.

Or am I missing something completely? It's 5amsorry if I am xD
Is this still running? The Fairy Auction, that is.
sadly no ={
Aw, darn. Any idea why it stopped / if it'll start up again?
Maybe the GMs could update the first post saying the fairy's goal was already reached...
Aha, I updated the wiki and not the forum for once Sweat *fixes*
Reference URL's