heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Queen Pixie will be holding one more auction as her token of thanks for all the continuous support throughout this year to help her collect the necessary 1 billion funding for the construction of Fairyland.

This auction will be held on Nov 27th, Thursday, 4 PM server time.

-Fairies' Might: Red Fairy Wing

-Fairies' Magic: Blue Fairy Wing

-Game Master's Grace (GM Service)

-Pride of Windsor (Claymore[2], Zephyrus[0], Helm[Seyren Windsor] +7, Full Plate[1], Shield[1])

-Keyron Sanctum (Evil Bone Wand[0], Wing Staff, Guard[1], Circlet[Kathryne Keyron] + 7, Earring[1])

-Eye of Damon (Hunter Bow[Cecil Damon] +7, Apple of Archer[0], Tights[1], Ancient Cape[1], Glove[1])

-A Fairy's Thanks (1 Lesavka Egg, 30 Calla Lily Flower, 3 Ment, 3 Aloe, 3 Izidor, 3 Hinaelle, 1 Flower Crown, 1 Wild Flower)
A reminder bump: it's just tomorrow Icon_smile

Those away for thanksgiving in the US yet want to join the auction should utilize the blind bid to their best advantage~
Can we have the fairy's auction stuff for us at a fee?
Err... what do you mean?
No, that option is not offered anymore. Pixie used to offer her service to auction items that hero wanted to sell but it wasn't very popular.
eh i'm going to need to make an offline bid X.x
lets see how much money i can dig up by tmrw XD
nuuu J J J don't go for the blue wings... i want it... my precious...
(do i get a confirmation for the bid i place Ayu?) if you haven't received my PM, please tell me so that i can confirm it.

Thank you

-w-
Horribly sorry to say that I have to delay the auction by 3 hours to Thursday Nov 27th, 7 PM instead due to a sudden shift change at work. I'll have to sneak in the auction during breaks between 2 classes that I teach >_<; Hopefully it'll be done within half hour (that's all the time I got.)
xD okay now i can make it Icon_biggrin
You can move it to another day maybe O.O
Reference URL's