heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BTW can we do better on keeping the Fairy Auction wiki page updated?
I really did a lot of format work today for it for you guys to clean it up and update information about the GM who now runs it and also to get a fresh page for where auction results are posted.

Enjoy the newly formattedness, I also updated the wiki with this month's auction on top of it all.
Adrillf Wrote:GM-Windslip

What's that? Is it edible?
Classes availible for GM's in the Run for Infinity are fixed so anything outside of those classes abilities will not be used

The auto-guard from metaling hat doesn't toggle off Icon_biggrin

and No, Windslip is not edible
Cobwebs, Arrows, Pots for GM?
Can't web in the tower, so cobwebs are useless. 8D
GM-Radiance Wrote:Classes availible for GM's in the Run for Infinity are fixed so anything outside of those classes abilities will not be used

The auto-guard from metaling hat doesn't toggle off Icon_biggrin

and No, Windslip is not edible

Windslip also lacks an ingame account.

GMs don't need skill componants such as Cobwebs and Gems. Hence the "Unlimited Gemstones".
As for pots and arrows, poke Radiance. :D
Like the official Infinity tower, webs aren't allowed. So no webs.

There will be limited arrow usage from the gm if the party chooses clown/gypsy. They will NOT use a bow Icon_sad

Also, the GM will carry 50 white pots in case the situation gets sticky.
This is getting confusing... Sweat

How many arrow is a "few"? If Clown/Gypsy will only use musical instruments even if we can supply the bow, then what's the rationale? Is it no-attack at all? So even if we provide a well carded musical instrument for example, they will not use AV? Will Prof GM play a PD Prof tank build and be the target of devote, or does "GM support" strictly refer to "can't tank can't attack only buff slave" type of approach?

How about posting the specifics to what the GM can/will do in each of the 4 classes, and what the GM cannot/will not do? Or GM will not use any form of offensive abilities? Seems like as every day go by, we are finding out new restrictions to the GM's abilities.
GM-Circe Wrote:Windslip also lacks an ingame account.

All the more reason to choose him.
Quote:GM-Windslip has left the team. Goodluck for the future!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

*dies on the inside just a bit*

Well there goes my bid for i-tower.
Reference URL's