heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
B>results.
it's already on first page
Special Anniversary Week Great Fairy Auction

Time: Oct 13th 8:30 PM Tuesday

-Fairies' Might Let the fairy's power bring out your strength!

[Winner's Name] Red Fairy Wing

-Fairies' Magic Let the fairy's power enhance your mind!

[Winner's Name] Blue Fairy Wing

-Fairy Queen's Law: May the Queen's words bring joy to us as we enter the 4th year!

Pixie's Letter

-Game Master's Grace (GM Service- Name/Gender Change): Even in a joyous holiday, the GMs are ready to serve~

Same as normal GM Service, only handling name/gender change exclusively.

-Game Master's Grace (GM Service- General): ... or perhaps, serve even more than ever!

Same as normal GM Service, excluding the name change and gender change option

-heRO forever: Collection of all previous heRO birthday gears! Don't miss this chance to complete your collection!

heRO Anniversary hat, Celebration Wings, heRO 3rd Anniversary Backpack, 4 delicious cake

-Pandora's Virtual Baking: Failed to try some of our admin's own baking in heRO real life meeting? Buy the virtual version here instead!

5 Delicious Cake + 10 fantastic cooking kit + 20 Cookie Bag + 10 Rainbow Cake + 10 Sesame Pastry + 10 Honey Pastry

-Aki's Endless Warp Hat Collection: Promise you won't crash this time, unless you didn't update... then sucks to be you.

Selendang, Songkok, Marcher Band Hat, Hopping Filir, Purple Velvet Hat

-Mystra's Terror: Power of the Dark Allegiance that's bestowed to the GM who stayed in heRO the longest with Pandora... do you deserve it?

(Dark Allegiance only) Executioner Hood[1], Pretty Black Ribbon, 30 Death by Chocolate, Breeze Card

-Circe's Blessings: Oink, oink?

(Light Allegiance only) Soul Wing[1], Pretty Red Ribbon, 30 Sweet Angel Cake, Savage Babe Card

-Ayu's Monster Challenge: Think you and your friends can beat a collection chosen by the creator of heRO's custom monsters?

Private special PvM party on no-exp loss map to challenge the following 3 waves of monster (quantity unspecified for non mvps):
1 Levia Lusca, Eralia, Aqua Elemental, Rhyncho, Phyla
1 Piamette, Garden Keeper, Garden Watcher, Dark Pinguicula, Pinguicula
1 Skoll, skoll pup, draco, duneyrr, dark shadow
GM will offer recall of your party and resurrection up to one per minute.
Max 12 people (a full party).

-Mass's Sole Stand: The only GM who plays a male character! What a rarity! Gotta Catch Them All!

Choice of new pet (non-boss/non-mvp/non-L/D only from a monster currently available in a map accessible to players) that will be exclusive to the player for 6 months

-Nara Style: Want to be as pretty as all the contestant's submission in Nara's banner and loading screen contest?

Exclusive hairstyle for 3 months at least (the one or ones that don't get chosen from the loading screen contest prize) + Golden Palette

-Vanadis Coding Theory: 1 year since Vanadis coded the infamous Muspelheim for heRO, how will the heroes handle it today?

Private special PvM party on no-exp loss map to challenge the following (quantity unspecified unless listed):
Eye of Surtur, Logi, Selkie, 1 Fafnir, 1 Surtur
GM will offer recall of your party and resurrection up to one per minute.
Max 12 people (a full party)

-Windslip's Technical Assistance: Most of you don't remember, but windslip was once a GM back in 2006 helping us out with tech work already! Think maybe his package here can help you too?

20 Wind Walk 10 Scrolls, 30 Aspersio 5 Scrolls, 20 Assumptio 5 Scrolls, 30 Adrenaline Rush 5 Scrolls, 20 Increase AGI 10 Scroll
[note: scrolls cannot be traded]
oh wow those are so slur...
curse you time difference... gotta leave 7 am in the morning on the 14th.. so that's 8 pm server time... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Cry

-w-
Some of those prizes are very interesting.
Its going to be one hell of a fun auction to bid in.
Wah.... I need money fast @_@

Also, could we get the stats on those hats from Aki's Collection? I want to know what I'm bidding on xD
No need, I'm keeping them Evil
Seems like purple velvet hat patch isn't applied yet to my knowledge, so whoever wins that auction will have to make it an "IOU" from the GMs ^_^;;
BUMP! Auction is tonight!
GM-Ayu Wrote:Seems like purple velvet hat patch isn't applied yet to my knowledge, so whoever wins that auction will have to make it an "IOU" from the GMs ^_^;;

What do you mean an "IOU"? Or does this not apply anymore?
Reference URL's