heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kari Nogashi Wrote:wow @mort im impressed by you display of girliness

That goes for here, too.
Keep it on topic.
These random posts are bordering very close to spam, especially when they can also been seen as insulting, such as this one.

Players are allowed to have their own personal opinions and preferences when it comes to the game, including the hair sprites.
If people, especially males, didn't care for the ingame hairstyles at all, we would see significantly less of them on players ingame, specifically on male chars.
CIRCE why didn't you answer my question about the hat? Icon_cry
Is it aftercast delay or is it like the pope mitre and is cast reduction?
Because I'm not sure. D:
I don't have access to the item scripts to tell you if it is, or if it is just awkward wording.

I'll supply you with a net to hunt down Aki with, though, to ask her.
Ah fair enough.
*Takes net, thanks Circe kindly and begins to hunt for Aki*
o.0 so that is an oficial warning right?
GM-Circe Wrote:These random posts are bordering very close to spam, especially when they can also been seen as insulting, such as this one.

Too subtle for you Kari? Yes, it's a warning.

Also, CTM Hat looks a little high off the guys head. Is it supposed to be like that? O_o
CTM hat looks awsm, but as OP as baby chick imo :x "at least 6 months seems very long too" Why so long and why not make that hat an hatter one in like 1-2 months after? Value of the hat would still be high since the RNG nature of the hatter.
Because we might have other plans for it, that are on the list of things to do.

As for the view: Yes, it is that high. There's a different screenie of it on the Wiki.
http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...tion_Gears

And since I now have time, and don't have to run off in one minute now, I'll see if I can test whether it is aftercast or actual cast time.
From what I can access, it is indeed After Cast Delay, and not Cast Speed.

However, before that is set in stone, I'll wait for a GM who can see the item script to confirm it.
Wiki has the right information Ok
Reference URL's