heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Go away Guillermo, spend that money on Priest eq!
I'm poor ok, I had to sell woe equips to save money for this )=

doesnt daggers have a size neg against large?
triple small would be good, triple big, or medium would be solid too. But yeah triple andre is better than the weird glad... unless you had 110+ str, but by then you should be using better eq anyways...
Even at 110 Str the triple andre is probably better. You need to have 15 % of your atk > 60 atk (from andre). So you need at least 400 atk to make the 15 % card better.

Edit: Hmmm.... well .. if you have Porcellio Wings (50 atk) and a Bloodied Shackle Ball+Shackles (another 50 atk) and a Giant Whisper Card (20 atk) you only need 280 atk. Gladius is 105 atk so you only need 175 atk from your Strength. You reach that at 94 strength. If you have those equips you don't bother to use a "15 % versus everything"-Gladius. Whose idea was that weapon >_> ?

Thanks for the change.
Fairy Queen Wrote:This Month's Auction: Aug 4 8:00 PM

Remember that the auctions happening this evening! Server time as always Icon_smile
Darnit. No eggshell for me, then. XD

*kicks laptop in it's face*
huhu i missed it too Q_Q
me tooo... Cry

results please?

-w-
-Fairies' Might: Red Fairy Wings Sold to Yume for 16 mil
-Fairies' Magic: Blue Fairy Wings Sold to Cutty Flam for 25 mil
-Game Master's Grace Sold to lmpact for 10 mil
-Paragon's Resolve (Sacred Mission[Tamruan] +7, Strong Shield[1], Legion Plate Mail[1]) Sold to TellMeMore for 13.5 mil
-Ways of the Outlaw (Sucsamad[1] +6, Gladius[Desert Wolf, Minorous, Skel Worker] +8, Thief Clothes[1]) Sold to ||Yotaku|| for 3.5 mil
-Newcomer's Advent (Rainbow Colored Eggshell[0]*, Coat[1], Guard[1], Shoes[1]) Sold to Sandmann for 3 mil
-Pandora's Gold: Sold to ra_tha for 6.5 mil
-Main heRO's Option: Sold to lmpact for 1.125 mil
=(
Darn that eggshell.

This month's prices seemed to have dropped quite a fair bit.
Well guess its time to start pestering about when the next one is

Edit: you owe us an extra fairy auction
Yup, Aug 4th was July's Fairy Auction

Now that it's Sept... when's Aug's FA and Sept's FA =p
Reference URL's