heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aww. You can spend the zeny on the dancer pack for me, instead, Conch. <333
conch Wrote:WAH! No GM-wedding service? ;~;

Reception was very cold in both service, and it's the first and only item in history of the auction that it sold at minimum bid, so we decided to take it out again.
but but! I've always wanted to help organize a wedding ;~; and despite a love triangle happening in our guild, the marriage must go on *-* i could show you the pic of their sweetness, but they myt get mad. I'll go ask permission Icon_smile
XD

Aww. We should have gotten you to help organise mine. XD
conch Wrote:but but! I've always wanted to help organize a wedding ;~; and despite a love triangle happening in our guild, the marriage must go on *-* i could show you the pic of their sweetness, but they myt get mad. I'll go ask permission Icon_smile

Silly conch.

[Image: kawaiidesulw-1.png]
wah thanks rob xD!!

okay so Miss Ayu, meet Averan and Luv sic. i still have to get a picture of Averan's other suitor. GM wedding service pls? D:
Ayu you can add the GM Wedding Service for another month, let's see if it becomes more popular this time. Icon_razz
No, Conch, make the wedding between Tom and Pep Pep.
lol, who are the ones involved in the love triangle?
I hafta get the picture first D: The other person was said to be Averan's old time love from before, ever since he was still a crusader Icon_suprised

It all started during the Invasion of the Dark Lord in Prontera. Many tried to defend the city from his evil influence, some with their very lives. The Paladins were the first to fall because the Dark Lord was smart enough to have slayed them, using their Devotion against them. There was only one Paladin who was able to survive the fight, and from then on, she had the burden of living through the nightmare brought by that fight. She would have indeed died too if not for that simple, yet strong and courageous Crusader who had helped her that day. Upon the final strike needed by the Dark Lord's minions to end every Paladin on the battle field, he swiftly called out her name in such passion that the very boundaries of the world shook that day.

"Averan!!" shouted the mysterious Crusader. " "I lov-----," before the words could have entered her ear, she had fainted suddenly, but fortunately saved as the young Crusader clawed through the skulls of the minions who had attempted to attack her. His rage was fearful, with his might unmatched during that day u.u

She was in a near-death situation, and the Crusader had decided to take her into a cave and try to heal her wounds. While holding her hand faintly, hoping that they'd be able to gaze into each others eyes even just for one last time, Averan's beautifully sparkling eyes opened slowly until they were perfectly aligned to his. And before they could do anything else, it had suddenly became pitch black, and they knew in their very hearts that it was because no one would ever be able to escape the Dark Lord's power. No one. By the time the light returned, and Averan being able to see again, the Crusader was gone from her sight. He had vanished. The Dark Lord had taken him. She swore under that very cave that she'd get him back, even if it means leaving her duty in Prontera. After then she was banished and decreed as a Traitor for leaving abruptly in times of dire need. This is why most people never get to see her anymore.

A couple of years have passed and Averan was traveling still in search for that man. She was tired. Her eyes had this scarred look of deep sadness while the tears on her face can still be seen even though it had dried up long ago. She lay rested on her favorite tree at Morocc, until some rich but perv merchant went near her and wondered what she was doing. Before he could do anything, Averan's eyes shot wide open, and had demanded that the merchant introduce himself or face death at that very moment. And so the merchie was really scared, but strangely attracted to this beast of a woman. "I know where he is," Luv sic said. She immediately got the message, stood up quickly and started walking again. Rest can never be bestowed upon those who seek for something that they weigh more greater than their lives. "Wait for me!" shouted Luv sic as he continued following Averan before she knew it, and that this hard headed merchie would take "no" for an answer. She didn't know it, but whenever she had the chance to close her eyes for a bit, Luv sic was able to do some nasty stuffs, some of which are too evil to describe u.u

Before she knew it, she was bounded to Luv sic through a relationship sustained by greed, malice and influence. The facts are too scary to describe.

One day, amidst the crowd, the finally reached their town of destination, a quaint and peaceful garden of immense beauty, Hugel, she was able to see a face she had yearned in a very long time, the man whose hands she desperately wanted to hold, and eyes that she needed to gaze upon again. Apparently, he had changed into a handsome and majestic Paladin, respected greatly by those around him. The happening was just so random and so sudden that she didn't bother thinking and had ran into this man's hand. And as soon as their bodies touched, she knew indeed that... there was another.

So what i'm trying to say here is that Luv sic desperately wants Averan, but she loves the mysterious man more, yet still feels bound towards Luv sic. The mysterious man, on the other hand, wishes to love Averan with all his heart still, but has found another person to bestow his affections on during their long separation. The man cannot deny it, but he indeed loves Averan still to the point that he MAY leave his current love for Averan's sake. But the choices have not been made yet, and the situation blurry in everyone's eyes. The fact remains: SOMEONE'S GONNA HAVE TO GET MARRIED U.U

Tom's too busy these days, but if i can like, buy off every GM Wedding service every month (if ever there would be during the near future fairy auctions), i can marry off everyone ahaha Icon_biggrin
Reference URL's