heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The Great Monthly heRO Fairy Auction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Zaratus Wrote:LEGITZ PLZ

Quoted for emphasis. Only for this auction of course and for nothing else.

*coughs
GM-Radiance Wrote:-Metaling Hat:The hardest of the poring family, be the first to own this hard hat. Metaling hat has??a small chance of casting level 2 Autoguard when being hit. Chances increase with refine.
Just want to point out that if the hat works exactly as described it's...counterproductive. Auto guard is a toggle. Recasting it doesn't reset the duration but instead cancels the skill.Sweat
I hope it doesn't work like that Icon_sad

I figure it will just cast an instance of auto guard, then it will wear off after it's time is set, or if the hat casts again, it'll overwrite the existing autoguard.

If not, the toggling will make it fail :|
Perma-Autoguard ftw?
Its basically clock card but in a hat right?
Actually, now that you mention it I seem to remember complaints about clock card functioning like that at one point. Can't remember whether it was on iRo or an eAthena server though. Also not sure if they ever got around to patching it...

Anyone with the card know how it functions here?
Zaratus Wrote:
Zaratus Wrote:LEGITZ PLZ

Quoted for emphasis. Only for this auction of course and for nothing else.

*coughs

No. Icon_razz
Could just have the GMs list what classes they're good at so you can pick accordingly when the time comes.

No real need for them to give out legit identities if they aren't known already and prefer to stay that way.
Hmmmm 99 all stats. . . . this could lead to some very interesting songs from bards and dancers.

As for which GM you guys need to pick (to whoever wins this) you need to pick one of the programing GM's and finally get their butts onto heRO instead of lurking on test servers and stuff like that. GM-Mystra, GM-Vanadis, and GM-Windslip, I CHOOSE YOU!!!
Fruityla Wrote:Could just have the GMs list what classes they're good at so you can pick accordingly when the time comes.

That's so subjective. I'm paying for the service, I want my money's worth. If you claim to be good at HP and turn out to suck, then I would like my moneyz back.

Adrillf Wrote:GM-Mystra, GM-Vanadis, and GM-Windslip

How do I Poring?
Reference URL's